Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases)

Modeler / C++ Coder
Developer
Reaction score
small modeling spree for Termina Online :drool: Safe Haven City's center piece is born :p:

SafeHavenWalkway01 - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
this is not a ad video even if it say "join us", its a video with what i did till now just to be clear and yes i will release all wen im done with kal
if mod think its a ad plz delete asap thx

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Was playing around a bit with some different map functions and came to this result.
Left picture is before, right is after.
Both pictures are taken in the same /set time zone.

Looks more clear to me now. What ya guys think?

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

well the guy who make that video (knight) need a better pc lol, the part where u se more player atk mobs its me :p

Attachments

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ok ok guys.. yes the "NOW IN HD" part DID give me a giggle with the vid quality, but over all i like it ^^ nice effects etc etc .. back on topic :)

Affenzirkus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Create a Item that activates the effect on a Weapon after use with timelimit of 30 Mins / forever.

;)

Back