Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases)

Modeler / C++ Coder
Developer
Reaction score
Modeling a new thief set.. here are the boots so far :blink:

NewThiefBoots01 - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Modeler / C++ Coder
Developer
Reaction score
What about auto-loading textures? Otherwise hf with texturing for example dungeon xD

well that was actually part of the plan on a later stage lol.. want to add a build in material/texture loader including gtx to dds converter so max can actually even load them properly.. the information about textures and materials is in the gb files so its more then possible to do that :)

having a play around with the skinning at the moment though :p..

Affenzirkus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
New Dungeons = New possibilitys to have a unique Server System

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greate job Martynator :) Looking on Your work I'm starting to have new "powers" to go back to modeling and work with server ;)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just a quick fan art I've made

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was bored and started with blender again to make some weapons which fit to the xmas theme.
Not very advanced things, i made these in 2 hours i think, so relax before you want to start trolling.

Cheers,
MrDreameR
A4Cetb0 - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Started to make my own mobs from scratch - Started out with something simple. The amimations need more work but not bad for a 1st attempt I dnt think :)

Starting to make it
Kallyanna - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

How it looks in game

Kallyanna - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Back