Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yas, new "crappy" video, this time MOAR fun, hope you enjoy.

[this is not an advert, I just want to show my last vid created in KalOnline]

Btw, Merry Christmas! :tee:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Real 3rd job for old engine includes all passive & active skills for all classes and mystery skills with reset too and ice arrow :)

MI is suppose to be auto lvled u shouldn't need to skill it by urself just to let u know.

Developer
Reaction score
MI is suppose to be auto lvled u shouldn't need to skill it by urself just to let u know.

i know, and its able to do that, but all skills has no limited grades, so passive skills upgradable , not like int i know :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Beshoy don't forgot about code Blessing of Son of the Sky, mana circulation, etc ;p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Termina's revival shrines and Blessing Altars (ty to Zigtonic for help with what i was screwing up with the portals.. AGAIN...lol)

Kallyanna - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

make Love, not War!
Reaction score
Yas, new "crappy" video, this time MOAR fun, hope you enjoy.

[this is not an advert, I just want to show my last vid created in KalOnline]

Btw, Merry Christmas! :tee:

best kal video ive ever seen in 5 years kalonline development! thanks!!!! made my day! :)
Kallyanna - love your monster + temple
Dragon - very very well done!!! better than most 3rd jobs i ve seen, and very fair price as i heard!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Termina's New UI for the New Engine (I changed it from the Black one... since I'm doing another client re-make... I intend on releasing my black one at some point during next week) :p

Kallyanna - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If he was going to release it, it would be in the DEVELOPMENT section of the forum NOT the showroom ;)

Reaction score
Recently, I started working on a small project that contains all the pets made by INIXSOFT.
In addition, I took all the animations and arranged them, so they will fit nicely with the pet movement.

I noticed they added a rare pets include special effect that swirl around pet,so I added it as well.

the first one is cool :D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And here's an update of my Blade of Grass ingame

WzkJ95O - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

[this is not an advert, I just want to show what i've created in KalOnline]

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back