Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Long time nothing posted here,
So maybe some overpower Trigrams :p
Kallyanna - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New objects converted into Kal Engine

Reaction score
Some random things i made
/drop command
Right click to link items to chat
Right click to link skills to chat
Random character animation when logging
colored drop tooltips
Kalonline Attacker Shaman Magical Explosion
KalOnline - Spears of Pain - Attack the target then casts a spell that hits any target standing between you and the target and does double damage
monsters never recover hp
monsters pulling skill
added damage numbers on players because why not ..
party members = green & guild members = blue
ctrl+v to paste text
Face Emojis /kekw

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2D/text based KalOnline semi-idle game I'm coding from scratch with C++. Some help and formulas came from the "Bango server emulator".

Aiming for the fresh start feel of when KalOnline first started. There will be thousands of AI-players that start at level 1 same time as you. Fresh economy, int-like drops, sparse items where even G13 sword feels the world to you. Needless to say that there will be a marketplace to sell and buy items between players.

Coding and designing are in very early stages and this is what I have so far.

- monster list
- monster list 2
- monster list 3
- item info
- item info 2
- early development combat
- int-like drops (big handed slave)

EDIT: I received some private messages showing interest in this project, thank you! Lots of progress has been made in the last two weeks. I intended to make this game just for myself and learn coding at the same time but I've decided to release a Pre-alpha test version in the coming months to gather feedback and see what people think about idle style Kalonline game. The idea is to simulate a mmorpg with AI players, so it's like a single player mmorpg if that makes sense.

Last edited:
Back