Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases)

Reaction score
Should the current trend of flaming/flame baiting/insulting/off-topic/personal attacks continue, this thread may be DELETED completely, never to return.

Please people, this is a "showroom" thread. Its purpose is for people to showcase what they've done.
If you do not like a post, or do not agree with something, simply don't post.
If you want to give constructive criticism, then please go ahead, but if you're only going to whine and complain, then rather don't post at all.

This will be the final warning for this thread.

Three point infractions will be allocated to anyone breaking the rules in this thread from now on. ( infraction ban for 30 days )

EDIT 2014/04/08 PS : If you want to flame anyone's submission, then kindly PM that person. Do not flame/insult/spam in this thread.
Thanks guys and gals :p

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I've created some images (wallpaper? dunno). This is not an advert, I just show my work
aLlIjIX - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

9LZGXKk - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

9yIOlOw - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Forum rollback? My post is gone, or are some Mods overserius again and changed the rules, because if you look back in the history of showroom, discussion was always allowed (as long as sensefull) in the past.
If constructive discussion is forbidden then i take the infraction ban for 30 day, thx in advance.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Forum rollback? My post is gone, or are some Mods overserius again and changed the rules, because if you look back in the history of showroom, discussion was always allowed (as long as sensefull) in the past.
If constructive discussion is forbidden then i take the infraction ban for 30 day, thx in advance.

This is what i wrote also and look I'm banned for month :D Greetz from ASN

Reaction score
make Love, not War!
Reaction score
Lol ASN i loved this :D
bird it looks good but its using more than 3 fonts... always remember to never use more than 3 :D and its a bit too dark at all in my opinion :)

make Love, not War!
Reaction score
Added the Hondel Dungeon to my server now with a little story :)

Check this out:

Kally I really like your UI design oO this shiny gold.. and the new models! WTF?! its amazing :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Love it Uppa! The UI of mine is going to be changed again soon to look alot different more or less none Kal releated, If I can get it to work ill release the current UI I made. Still working on getting the Sunrise/Sunset right and adding the .anicur file for the sun but its causing some problems with engine crshes atm, so might have to add it as an effect like the Aurora Borialis

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Unique stuff - vote system.
/vote command allows to ask players whatever you want. Window pop ups for all players and do not stop their attacks.
Every vote is saved in MainServer and players are able to see them.
I think it will improve communication between players & administrators.

There's also special box that pop ups each hour to ask people to vote. OK button automaticly opens new tab in the browser with vote link. ;)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unique stuff - vote system.
/vote command allows to ask players whatever you want. Window pop ups for all players and do not stop their attacks.
Every vote is saved in MainServer and players are able to see them.
I think it will improve communication between players & administrators.

There's also special box that pop ups each hour to ask people to vote. OK button automaticly opens new tab in the browser with vote link. ;)

in video who voted for yes and who voted for no ? , and what are comands for those? /yes /no ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
in video who voted for yes and who voted for no ? , and what are comands for those? /yes /no ?

as you can see, it was 1:0 and 0:1, so it was just me. there are no /yes /no commands, you just need to click OK/Cancel.

off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
as you can see, it was 1:0 and 0:1, so it was just me. there are no /yes /no commands, you just need to click OK/Cancel.

you should edit it a bit, let the yes button as it is, then the no button, and cancel button for people who doesnt want to vote..

if people dont want to vote, then the mostly press directly No, its normal... so.. :p

Back