Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My new main city + starter area that i created for my new server! Hope you guys like it.Starter area is much like a forest,the city is named Stone Age because my objects are mostly rocks and so on and this was the name that got into my head when i started creating it.Took me 2-3 days to create it.

Reaction score
Unique, Special ,Never seen before in mmo history...heck in any game type
I bring u something taken straight from the center of the earth

A SWORD - Volcanus (don't google this name)

Kallyanna - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Kallyanna - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see, You still playing with kalonline S0ul ;) this time with particles ;)

PS. Some people would had problem with googling so...

Last edited:
Reaction score
your work is awesome all know that
but the bad thing that you keep it at your hard why dont open server or release it

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I love s0ul's work! SERIOUSLY! its awesome! and I'm really interested to see more of his work! and I also want to thank him for toning down the attitude :) your doing awesome hun I'm proud of you :) (high five)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
your work is awesome all know that
but the bad thing that you keep it at your hard why dont open server or release it

I wouldnt say that this is a bad thing. Some people want to show, others want to share and even others want to teach or help as primary intention.
Sometimes you can only look, but not touch :playingball:

Back