Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases)

Reaction score
Found an old Cry source, messed a bit with it. :) (it moves as if you are ingame)

zQHJ2yx - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thread cleaned by me and Kreeate, and yes s0ul you were correct, this is a showroom not an advertisement section :)

Reaction score
Another crappy grunge pic that suppose to look like an old photo with a fast thrown text on it.
P.s. You should of added more copyright logos on it cuz maybe another studio(men) will steal it xD
P.p.s. The knight is a vampire or what ? ...he's missing his shadow in the golden hour ....!!!!
P.p.p.s. You're a one man studio company now ? you're trying to hard....

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Another crappy grunge pic that suppose to look like an old photo with a fast thrown text on it.
P.s. You should of added more copyright logos on it cuz maybe another studio(men) will steal it xD
P.p.s. The knight is a vampire or what ? ...he's missing his shadow in the golden hour ....!!!!
P.p.p.s. You're a one man studio company now ? you're trying to hard....

thanks for constructive criticism:lol:
P.p.p.s. You're a one man studio company now ? you're trying to hard....[
made my day

Reaction score
Some fast photoshoped "masks".

VH6j84Z - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

p9lMgCQ - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums
XsSMkki - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums
Z1oPj3i - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums
jB5iyz4 - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums
AjzhLBo - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums
9AyJDWu - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums
JoeL1Dt - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums
750UvDd - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

And some mobs, w/e:

I'll start with my guard from gw2:
n10k9w2 - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

2GkRpr - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

GWFqzVL - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

7SABVu2 - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

See guys ..not that hard to photoshop something just to show ppl how it would look ingame without the fuss of searching the model and import/exporting it...
Sure it wouldn't have the same shaders and stuff but its still the same "model" with colors on it

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You forgot about yo... clown, so here you go
NFJsLUd - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

psycho version
Dc5E52h - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

@ Down:

Thx but i think that's yo... clown, since you made it in ur own image.
How you discovered what I mean by writing "yo..."? :lol: Small example
cvdI3zT - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Back