Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases)

I'm not here
Reaction score

Powered by Unreal Engine 4

I don't want to offend you, but this is really not hard to do and it's pretty much useless. Ofc it's nice to see how Kal could look like, but this is nothing more than that.

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I don't want to offend you, but this is really not hard to do and it's pretty much useless. Ofc it's nice to see how Kal could look like, but this is nothing more than that.

I never claimed that it was anything more than visuals.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You should all take an other good look into the character movements, lightning and shadows, and graphics in general

You could make a Tutorial how to improve the Graphics, i would like to read it : )

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
You could make a Tutorial how to improve the Graphics, i would like to read it : )

I wrote that because several people was penetrating my private inbox, so I simply pointed out a few things for them.

Developer
Reaction score
New Launcher For KalOnline
Coded With C# In 12 Hours :)
Program Requirements
Net FrameWork 3.5 And Above
Multiple Notices & Update With list view
Able to remove files from client
Background of Launcher pick randomly (There is 3x backgrounds changeable)
Compress files with ZIP
Md5 check on each file in filelist
PHP Script to add notices and Archive the files for update

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've started working on a KalOnline server just to hobby a bit and learn more about C++ programming and making an attempt to get the community back alive. As some may know, my goal is to create an entire new clean repack (named IgniteRepack) which is up-to-date with International Kalonline.

For this I'm using Termina Repack as it still requires a lot of work to implement things such as thief skills.

Even though I've been working already on the private server, my first point of interest is creating an entire website as all the existing layouts seem to be pretty old and for my opinion, it needs some refreshment.

Therefore I have decided to release my initial design which I am planning to use.

PNG File:

PSD File (PSD does include 2 extra templates I tried to work on first):

I've based this design upon one from FushionCMS (used for WoW CMS systems), for which I thank them for designing such awesome designs.

Please note that if people are interested in this design, I will take it to the next step and start creating this page interactive using JSON/Knockout/HTML5/CSS3 and whatever :)

I just need people to create it for, so i have a reason to do it, and being motivated to keep working on it :)

Kind Regards,
Larssy1

Reaction score

Used this as reference and texture
r1VIma - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
wtf.... nice work soul :) this think what u made with the thief, does it work perfectly w/o any problems?

you should do some more weps (preffer gw2 ones) and do this thief thinks on all classes to creat an completly new, and better playable game :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
wtf.... nice work soul :) this think what u made with the thief, does it work perfectly w/o any problems?

you should do some more weps (preffer gw2 ones) and do this thief thinks on all classes to creat an completly new, and better playable game :)

you can easy Import the kal models into the Unreal Development Kit and do some stuff in there.
it whould be a big Project to redo everything with the unreal engine

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i really like the second vid , it can be nice for showing the places and shows the right way , :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If it were Guild Wars 2, its nice. Else, its crap and doesnt fit into Kal Online.

try: + + Imagination = Profit

Back