Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As discussion about those signs follows, s0ul666 did You replicate them with texture animation or simple model anim?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Long time no progress in Unity 3D KalOnline project...
This project is getting bigger and bigger, and day after day is more to do (in my thoughts) but not like few years ago, now I don't have time to sit on it as much...
But still, step by step, base things are made and working... hmm maby I will compile very first version on android platform...

Watch and feel free to comment, like, subsribe... as You wan't. Maby some of You will push me to go forward.

PS... From few days there is thought to made it 2D on android, because I don't have working importer GB files to max... Need importer with skin, weights to use kalonline resources... grrr...

Affenzirkus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Long time no progress in Unity 3D KalOnline project...
This project is getting bigger and bigger, and day after day is more to do (in my thoughts) but not like few years ago, now I don't have time to sit on it as much...
But still, step by step, base things are made and working... hmm maby I will compile very first version on android platform...

Watch and feel free to comment, like, subsribe... as You wan't. Maby some of You will push me to go forward.

PS... From few days there is thought to made it 2D on android, because I don't have working importer GB files to max... Need importer with skin, weights to use kalonline resources... grrr...

I really like your work. You do this alone? Heads down for you sir !
What kind of script language your writing this? Never saw that Programm you using there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to show you my Element Teleporter :)

fire - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums iro - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums ground - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums water - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums wood - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

i Hope you like it :)

King Regarts

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
gj was waiting that someone does somthing unique with new gui.. btw i would recolor the tree and the water element a bit so it doesnt have thoes black spots because of transp color

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He may be banned, but he is not dead.
-Soul666

freaking awesome i loved it , thats much better than inxi huhuh xD , ask soul to make another acc then xD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

nope thats not advertising , thats my first video so far , it's quality is sucks i know , gonna improve it next time , any opinions?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
thanks for your opinion , and as i said , i'm not vid maker lul xD
i would try something mine huh xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Homepage Design

So i work on a new Homepage design.

What you think about it ?
Any ideas to change anything ?

Kallyanna - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Back