Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kal Server without all the bs

A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
Hello comm,

Well its been over 5 years I been out of kalonline, ofc I popped on some p-servers for 5min sitting in fort an also played INT for a while but I miss messing with the files :lol:

I'm thinking about maybe opening a server for fun, I'm one for the old 2008 style an will base my project on this.

I don't currently have a root but I do have a free high spec server box on my home network, yea I know "home Hosted" but like I said its for fun. If it picks up I will get a root to support the project.

I don't plan on adding the 3rd Job dll as I have read its very buggy (Might look into it an see what can be improved)

20x exp give or take an will rework all the story-line quests an try to keep in with the kal theme, I don't plan on adding loads of custom maps but may add custom bosses for team take downs etc

There will be some kind of donation system if the server picks up to help me fund a new root but I wont make the server a pay to win.

This post is just to maybe get a little feedback as like I said its been a while. :/:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've also been out for years but I would definitely be down for this.

Back