Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kalonline 3D Support LMFAO!!

A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
So yea I got a new Alienware laptop with 3D support..

I fired up Zoo-Online on it (not been on kal with this laptop before) an was shocked to see double image thought it might be a driver bug but got my 3D glasses an gave it a try an to my amazement Kal was indeed running in 3D WTF!!!

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:
10419953_10205272910001144_7625516695807488639_n - Kalonline 3D Support LMFAO!! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ONTOPIC: Well i guess the 3d thing works on all D3D/OpenGL games or w/e so .....yeah

OFFTOPIC: omg since Kallyanna released her crappy textures most of the servers use them ....is everybody colorblind or what ? 0o

Affenzirkus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you will be shocked what games actually run in 3d too.
i got my zalman monitor for about 5 years now and it runs almost every game in 3d easily.
also nvidia vision does.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So yea I got a new Alienware laptop with 3D support..

I fired up Zoo-Online on it (not been on kal with this laptop before) an was shocked to see double image thought it might be a driver bug but got my 3D glasses an gave it a try an to my amazement Kal was indeed running in 3D WTF!!!

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:
View attachment 148362

here we're xd

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back