Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kalonline on mobile phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
hello guys , I was thinking is it possible to add kalonline on iphone 4 ?
and how i can do that , thanks

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i saw lot's of ppl getting so in there mobile phone , iphone too , I wondered
so i was asking here if somebody know something about this subject

I think this video will show u what i mean within my words

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i remember before 2 years i openned teamviewer on my PC and i connected via my Sony Ericsson Xperia x8 into my PC and played kalonline :D:D:D:D

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It's extremely useless why would you even be such a kal maniac to even want to have it on your mobile... It would be extremely annoying to control, to write and to do anything.

You can simply do it by using an RDP/VNC client on your iOS or Android device or any other remote desktop software like Splashtop, etc

Once again, it would be useless...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
The Guy in your Video only record his Screen with his iPhone 4.

I already discovered so :D
well , can i get more details about remote desktop , and the applications i need to add

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
as far as I know Int KalOnline does not have a fps-limiter which means that even if you can make it compatible, it will still not work because it will eat your iphone cpu.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
some guy made it possible to play Kal on the iPad.... I cant remember who it was tho :/

Reaction score
Just so people know, it's impossible to make a kalonline port to iOS devices. I'm not going to go into details but it's just how it is.
However you can still run it via a RDP or w/e, but then you're not running it on the device, but remotely. Which is completely different.

#Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back