Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

KalOnline section - some advice to help improve our community!

Unknown Place
Reaction score
There are many members, trying to find a solution to improve the community, however, you can't really improve it, it improves itself, by each person chooses... :). Cheers.

I'm not here
Reaction score
As long as people are trying to keep the community alive, the community will stay alive. ;)
I think this community needs something really new. Something that attracts new people and it needs some proper moderators (I don’t know about the actual ones, so it might got them).

But it looks like the most important parts which I just noticed are there. Well at least one, the other one is coming. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
the mods can only do so much in this section.. i know Justei, Ghost n MK have their work cut out trying to clean up the flaming threads... :/

A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
Tbf I thought this section would have been closed a good couple of years ago.

Nothing has changed, but I have sat an read everyone's posts an its really nice to see some people still really care about this section.
All the talk about people selling their work, well its always nice to make a little cash from something you put so many hours into but also its nice to get a really good release someone released free to the public board. Communities will die if all this "I'm the best an I will never release" keeps going on an no progress will come of it.
Sharing is one of the best things you can do an also maybe helping people without flaming their butt as soon as they post a dumb question, we was all there in the help section an its a nice welcome to get much needed help if you don't have a clue.

Pushing the community forward may well get people thinking for themself's an progressing an releasing back into the same community they once needed help from.
Hell I'm the first to admit I'm not wanting to help anyone that don't have any time for me an that's how this community is right now.

Just think about it. - Sorry if this subject is now closed??

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lol /v\aX not closed! hell no! no mod has closed it n im glad peeps are still reading this thread! cos .. in the last 3 months.. this community has seen:

1)LESS FLAMING

2)MORE COOPRORATION - perhaps through skype.. on the help section or in teaching peeps how to do stuff like.. coding...3Ds max ...etc

3)Justei and XxghostxX and even Wessel - (i know you hate him but hes a good mod) been in on modding n i found out tonight just HOW MUCH hes been modding,... turns out.. much to everyones beliefs hes not as bad that you guys think he is....

4)BEING ABLE TO SHOW THE LOVE! aka Release section .. Darn ... the last few weeks has been releasing alot of coding i thank him personally for this n from the community.. even tho i only use his coding on my test server....all works n is all safe.. (thumbs up to darn for releasing your work hun)

5)Ablilties to show you guys appreciate one another!

6)Look guys! were bringing back old members!..aka /v\aX and a few others! that quit cos of the community!

look how far we've come guys!

so lets keep at it! :thumbup1: Im proud of u nabz

n /v\aX is right .. i remember being that nub in the help section all the time.. was SOOOOO HAPPY the 1st time i was able to help someone! - we have ALL BEEN THER - secret to the newbies of the Kal Section or RaGZONE in genreal.. i cant use the search function either.. COMPLICATED.. google it n use part of the persons post or their username or ask in the help section.. "let me google that for you" sometimes dnt work (aimed at my fave troll takethis <3 ) yes i said it... so dont be scared of the help section.. it IS there to help you.. i have even overlooked posts.. even i post in the help section.. n i almost always get the help i need.....

<3 you guy n ty for helping me turn this section around! n lets KEEP IT UP! n also .. not sure if you noticed vote in the official RZ awards....if your a bit shy or wanna do both.. you can win some prizes!
OFFICAIL RaGEZONE AWRDS 2013 THREAD

and...............................

Personal KalOnline Section Awards Thread

(i can say official now YAY! :D ) in which you can win a special prize from me personal to your server.. and the runner/s up! for you ONLY that i will make! JUST FOR YOU!

Back