Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

KalOnline section - some advice to help improve our community!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
RaGEZONE (facebook) said:
The Kal Online section and community are a mess, maybe we should just close it for a short time to let people think on their words and actions :)

No idea how long they will be down for, but as ive said before guys, the select few ruin it for all of us :(
So please folks, play nice, if someone re-posts something .... they usually have a reason for re-posting a link, If someone posts somthing in the wrong section... just Answer their question if you can, then re-direct them to the correct section so they know for future reference ;)

Also... if someon has a new release....please be grateful, if you dont like it, say it in nicer terms then "it Ducking sux butt i hate it" ....Say something more like "not my taste but thanks for release anyways....or better yet... say nothing at all.

The "LIKE" button is a way of saying thanks for the release... if you want to get your post count up, try going to the "Help Section" to help those in need.

If you have "Beef" aka dont like someone...please keep it to PM or skype, MSN or whatever. Not everyone wants to see your flaming at each other.

My project is better then yours posts..... GUYS THEY ARE ALL AWESOME! ;)

The Kal Community is very close to my heart and i have been with it through thick and thin, met LOADS of awesome peeps ... seen old friends come back... and new friends appear.

Lets Help each other out SHARE our work and advice and help advance this dead butt game to something more fun and great.

- Gratzies to my MadKnight on Mod <3 youll do great hun!! xx

P.S -
I hope you guys have taken in what i have to say here, I havent posted in a while... only been "Hiding in the weeds" as it were.... lets prove that we can get this community good again and help each other and get our forum back :)

- Kally

Last edited:
the Insane
Reaction score
well I left the kal scene when people started charging money for their "contributions", and the only way anybody could improve this community is if they give to it for free ... so that's my advice, don't be cash whores## if you want money for your time then go and make your own game

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well I left the kal scene when people started charging money for their "contributions", and the only way anybody could improve this community is if they give to it for free ... so that's my advice, don't be cash whores## if you want money for your time then go and make your own game

sounds like an advice to madknight :d
(now let's the dislikes rain !)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ronjambo

You're wrong. You really think that releases (which mostly took a lot of time to create) will change the COMMUNITY?
You cannot CHANGE people just by snapping your fingers. There were always two sides - the one who is spending their time on creating something cool, improving yourself or helping and the second who just exists, spam on forum and beg for releases, because they can't do a poop and not gives a duck about learning. You could also say, that not everybody are intrested in coding and don't have enought time to learn it - okay, but if you're good at something (I mean serious skills like 3d modelling, web dev etc not pr0 kal's configs copy-paste skill) that is useful for the person who can do what you want to achieve I'm 99% sure that you could exchange your work to make both sides happy.

#cash whores?

Wait a moment...
You want to tell me that you need pr00 addons, thief skillz and other poop to make a server for a handful of friends? Seriously? There always was and will be (even small) profit from kal server, so don't pull the wool over our eyes. The community can be cured (ofc not this one) only in one way - by learning and exchanging their skills to achieve a goal.

You want a new model3d? Use your skillz to do something for 3d graphic and for sure he will pay back. If you can't - just pay for it.

Simple, right?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Very true words Kallyanna but sadly there are some people who will never ever change. Their arrogance, greedyness and ego are so supersized they would rather destroy the whole community just for their own profit and satisfaction. If they could, they would take their "precious" files even in their grave instead of sharing it with the community. They will try to do anything just to block any progress that is made or that is trying to be done.

A good example is Madknight's "NWK based Thief and 3rd Job Devel" thread. Instead of encouraging the project and giving feedback, all people do is hate and/or their own stuff is better and blablabla...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Very true words Kallyanna but sadly there are some people who will never ever change. Their arrogance, greedyness and ego are so supersized they would rather destroy the whole community just for their own profit and satisfaction.

No offense but atm only have one guy who is doing it. As anyone knows it is our kal improver (MadKnight), he selling everything what he can code this really improve this community much, kal is hobby for him (after selling everything it looks like business)! After i heard from many ppls how he is using ppls indispensability, i decide to create a d-dos protection (idk when it will be ready) which will be like MadKnight's but it will be completly free and i will code and release add-ons which he is selling (just write here and i will release).

A good example is Madknight's "NWK based Thief and 3rd Job Devel" thread. Instead of encouraging the project and giving feedback, all people do is hate and/or their own stuff is better and blablabla...

just re-release, files were already there but only a few ppls have enough c++ experience to finish this project. Madknight already knows that then nothing will changed after he re-release files without credits and acting like he did something. About hate check madknight's post, u can see enough on his post.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No offense but atm only have one guy who is doing it. As anyone knows it is our kal improver (MadKnight), he selling everything what he can code this really improve this community much, kal is hobby for him (after selling everything it looks like business)! After i heard from many ppls how he is using ppls indispensability, i decide to create a d-dos protection (idk when it will be ready) which will be like MadKnight's but it will be completly free and i will code and release add-ons which he is selling (just write here and i will release).

just re-release, files were already there but only a few ppls have enough c++ experience to finish this project. Madknight already knows that then nothing will changed after he re-release files without credits and acting like he did something. About hate check madknight's post, u can see enough on his post.

I feel really sad about whats going on all along over the kal community the last weeks . That madknight used to be a good person before untill he released some of his posts then he Changed to A Selfish person too many times hes reacting as a god because he dosen't apprecriate anybody that helped him in the past . For example whats going on now that one of the most people who helped him and always been there for him . aka * XEAxMaste* . And now madknight is supporting the people who pays him using his Moderator shits . Excuse me for my disrespectful words I know hes a moderator but the way hes acting to people in private is not really fair as it used to be . And at ragezone or people who pays him hes acting like an angel =D

whatever he might delete that topic also saying that it is insulting shits or so but i dont think it dosen't matter anymore

XEAxMaste is quitting kal community cause he got sick of That!

Last edited:

gTg

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
! After i heard from many ppls how he is using ppls indispensability, i decide to create a d-dos protection (idk when it will be ready) which will be like MadKnight's but it will be completly free and i will code and release add-ons which he is selling (just write here and i will release).

i Hope :tongue:

what is kalonline mean ? : its a game for fun not for money

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
-Strik3r aka ''pro coder'' scamming multiple people's money and hiding pretending to be in vacations since 3-4 months :D

-some coders just sell bugged stuffs and arent even giving support. (Point = money)

-people buying add-ons and acting like pros.

-corruption from some ragezone moderators and much more..

where are we going like that?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
-Strik3r aka ''pro coder'' scamming multiple people's money and hiding pretending to be in vacations since 3-4 months :D

-some coders just sell bugged stuffs and arent even giving support. (Point = money)

-people buying add-ons and acting like pros.

-corruption from some ragezone moderators and much more..

where are we going like that?

Thats exactly one of the most important parts in that situation * Bugged Stuffs* Madknight crash protection . you buy it then you figure some weird bugs going on your server . then you get to contact him for some help as it is his dll then he ignores you telling that he is too busy . What is that supposed to be

Sure maybe the protection works for some other servers fine . but not for all the servers ...

-Strik3r aka ''pro coder'' scamming multiple people's money and hiding pretending to be in vacations since 3-4 months :D -some coders just sell bugged stuffs and arent even giving support. (Point = money) -people buying add-ons and acting like pros. -corruption from some ragezone moderators and much more.. where are we going like that?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats exactly one of the most imporrtant parts in that situation * Bugged Stuffs* Madknight crash protection . you buy it then you figure some weird bugs going on your server . then you get to contact him for some help as it is his dll then he ignores you telling that he is too busy . What is that supposed to be

Sure maybe the protection works for some other servers fine . but not for all the servers ...

Thats exactly one of the most imporrtant parts in that situation * Bugged Stuffs* Madknight crash protection . you buy it then you figure some weird bugs going on your server . then you get to contact him for some help as it is his dll then he ignores you telling that he is too busy . What is that supposed to be Sure maybe the protection works for some other servers fine . but not for all the servers ...

C'mon, be realistic.
He's a mod, studying, helping on forum, selling addons, offering ddos protection and for sure he's got a real life.

There is no fking way to answer anyone, to every question, everytime YOU want it.
Be happy that there is a protection that save you butt and let you earn something on own server. The money you pay him is a nothing compared to this which he could earn by working as a professional programmer, so stop writing shits that you imagined yourself, because you didn't get PRO EXTRA BONUS SUPPORT for your server.

who helped him and always been there for him . aka * XEAxMaste*
Pic or didn't happen.
He didn't released anything (including tutorials or sth), also his posts are not showing that he's a programmer or sth, so how he could help him?

I got an advice for you:
If you don't like just sit in your's room corner and mind your own bussines.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
C'mon, be realistic.
He's a mod, studying, helping on forum, selling addons, offering ddos protection and for sure he's got a real life.

There is no fking way to answer anyone, to every question, everytime YOU want it.
Be happy that there is a protection that save you butt and let you earn something on own server. The money you pay him is a nothing compared to this which he could earn by working as a professional programmer, so stop writing shits that you imagined yourself, because you didn't get PRO EXTRA BONUS SUPPORT for your server.

Pic or didn't happen.
He didn't released anything (including tutorials or sth), also his posts are not showing that he's a programmer or sth, so how he could help him?

I got an advice for you:

Ouch . Excuse me buddy What do you even know about the whole situation?

You are coming here to protect a moderator or a friend or whoever cause you want to . but not because it is a complicated problem That we've been trying to fix? Why do you invlove Studies and shits like that? First of all in the start when he released his protection *Selling it* he was asking people to tell him whats wrong with it so he can help fixing the bugs . Thats what we have had before

What about now? Hello go and check the first post that madknight posted when he started that protection poop it has XEAxMaste credits there . just mention that hes one of the most people that helped him (Repeating) And then since days ... not even a simple conversation timer ..as you have *Imagined yourself* Who says he has to answer anyone? hes already acting as god threating the people who helped him cause he found theres no more (use) into that . And then comes the people who are paying him Which are always been supported by him anytime cause they got the MONEY POWER
Maybe i am wrong . maybe you are wrong . Maybe i am right . maybe madknight has some excuses

I'm still gonna respect any reaction about the posts . but some others will come to argue . but what i believe in is that i've been there during the situation so i guess i know enough

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
C'mon, be realistic.

Pic or didn't happen.

I got an advice for you:

hey, you could just take a little look and see all what ive done yet ^^

my server is also still running since 2 years so yep, haters gonna hate : )

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
C'mon, be realistic.

Pic or didn't happen.

I got an advice for you:

C'mon, be realistic.
I am a father, i have a job, i got a real life, i have 20~25k ppls in my skype/msn but i still can reply all ppls... i dont think u forgot the days when u were asking me questions and got reply. Coding a few basic shits not making u pro then dont act like that! Idk when u last checked epvp, none left who have experience. It can take max a few mins to code hack/crashes for madknight's protection... He is studying but he is professional programmer strange. i never saw a professional programmer who cant code something without checking other ppls sources. AyleN was selling protection too but he never used his real life as an excuse, he always fixed the bugs/problems and when his real life became first he quited from kal.

U dont need to be programmer to help ppls, always have many ways to help other ppls.

I got an advice for you:
just sit in your's room corner and wait for that person to reply this posts. If he cant reply then u must to stop talking for him.

the Insane
Reaction score
@Akamaru and anybody else
1st I never made any profit at all from kal pservers
2nd I gave a lot of time and effort to this self eating community
3rd if anybody has the brain capacity to install an sql server and run the Kal servers for clients to connect to through a secure router or on a dedicated cloud server then they also have the capacity to learn and develop, visual basic, c#, c++, whatever you want just learn basics from youtube or ebooks and practice!
4th I don't want anything, I don't even play on kal int anymore... I play world of warcraft now and lead a successful 900+ member guild to cater to with a teamspeak server and forum
(check it out at highmercenaries.com or at the wow armory High Mercenaries on the Nagrand EU server)
5th if dopestar was still around he would kick all your asses into line... what happened to him, did he die or just vanish?
6th there is a large add-on dev community for wow that only profit from Google adverts on their web pages and from posting links through ad f .ly because unlike the fat heads you may find here they don't take to thinking they are a special unique snowflake if they can write a few lines of code (LUA in the case of wow addons) ..I suggest all the Kal money grabbers try the same tactics because NEWSFLASH #berealisitc lol your work HERE is worth duck all, Have a nice day in kalonline XD

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its not just the coders... I get pm's like "Kally make me armour pl0x" can you re-text this for me... can you make me new models for my server pl0x" most forget that we all have our own projects that we are working on...if i release my work (which most of the time if i think its worth releasing.. i do) I am not a coder... i am a "dabbler" .. meaning i look n try n figure out how stuff works....and if im not sure ... or i dont know... i ask n usually some nice person tells me or gives me a hint ;)

NOW..if i was a coder...and i made something okish...id prob release it too...lol

the reason i release my stuff...is because i want people to advance in their skills...so ...maybe oneday if i get stuck...they can help me or someone else....

I know alot of peeps are not like me....
If you have the time and effort to be passionate about your hobby... and are not in it for money....you make the effort to learn new skills ;) - plenty of tuts available ;)

as for the flamers.... dnt be jealous or pissed off cos someone wont release their work!
ALL the servers i have seen are GOOD.. UNIQUE! that is what makes them private Kal Servers...

If you want something someone has.. why not ask for a trade ...some of your files for theirs? *shrugs* is how i do it if i need help usually

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hi, first of all thanks to all Posters in this Thread, it is a good discussion without insulting wich is not self-evidently here. One of the most important thing is that Kal Online is a Hobby just for fun, i think that some people forget that. All the Releases, hard Work, Models, Maps, Source Codes and also the Posts here, are just an Hobby. We do this because it makes fun. If you are here and think that Kal Onlne is a Job or it is the Real Life, then you might be wrong here.

About my Protection Systems, why do i made them? The answer is simply, i want to see the Community alive, people get Problems with DDoS and Hackers so i decided to do something against it. And yes it is true i sell these Systems like Aylen did some time ago, thats because it costs much time to delevop these things and the DDoS Protection have running costs, if someone see a possiblity to get a free DDoS Protection like Cloudflare for Gameservers, then feel free to share your thoughts. If someone is unhappy with the Protection Systems, he can simply contact me and if he wants his money back, ill charge it back. At the moment i protect 11 P-Server of this Community and everyone came to me on his own decision. About my Timemanagement, well its far away from perfect, ill try to make it as fair as i can, if this is not enough, then im sorry to the people who waited some time until i answered.

I dont know ronjambo, but i know that R3volutioN and Frightened have an other view of the things like me and this is okay and i would be happy to see a system "i decide to create a d-dos protection (idk when it will be ready) which will be like MadKnight's but it will be completly free" wich can DDoS Protect for free, it would be a good one for this community.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi
i just wanna say my opinion in something
at first its a good thing to try to make a free service's for the members like the ddos or any thing this is a good thing from u and its not a bad for who taking money
but there are 1 question it may stay for long time ??
thats the only problem may if any body made his service for money it just to can keep it alive
if any body did some thing for free u will see a very noob players annoying u to get ur free service
so its not bad to make any thing for free but the bad if ucant make it stay

it just my opinion and i respect all opinions , Thanks

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this section is this days realy greedy and ask for alot of sh.t... it seems they dont understand it took years to get (old) kal files 100% working(if we could call this files 100% working.. we all know there are alot bugs left) and "updated when was needed" so all i want to say give people time. start code start help community with out team work nothing will be done. coders allready share some of the infos. you cant expect them to give you all on a plate there will be probably some releases in future but you have to be patient. we all know its boring when all servers are 99% same. be unique work your butt off make unique files dont just ask for released stuff. bof was just lame and nothing unique after the dll was released.. and when that happens is boring to play servers cuz all of them are same. i also dont know why all want 3rd job and thief... dont wait for release.. even if it will be released it will be lame same as on int server.. just start code and make own "thief style" and 3rd job style.. make it unique,balanced and you will gain people. and im sure every coder on ragezone will help little if you wont spam him and annoy him.

also from videos and shots uppa shows you can see how much you can do with old files and just with some own ideas,designs. dont blame old files for you being lazzy and not using fantasy.

also to all newcomers (mostly egys) start use search. google is powerful tool it will take you few sec and you will find what you are looking for. and try to fix some things yourself. after you spend some time trying to fix it yourself. ask on ragezone but be 100% sure it wasnt allready written.

Back