Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

KalOnline P-Server History

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I'm working on a school project about KalOnline but the p-server part of the game.

I would like to know what year the server files we're stolen from inix and what happened then etc..

I already know alot of stuff but I'm sure there is more, please share everything you know about history of the KalOnline P-Server Community.

//Toff

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it was in like after half year of kalonline start if im right... it was i think in 2004-2005.. or soo im not sure about year:D

more practic is to make about kal online total i did it for engish (i just took from my mind and got best grade ...in class and they made on paper and all:D) and i just said everything from my head and bam best grade:D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
na it was less cuz there was bug in website or soo soo they could hack it somthing like that im sure was like 2005 or at end of 2005 becouse at 2006 xiu was one of first servers.. and xiu is 2006..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ats server was the first kal pserver ever, as At took the files if not mistaken.
we had to make account by hand, till a first reg script was made.
due to swarm of players from inixsoft, we closed reg for a long time, as the dedi back then couldn't handle over 700 players online without lag.
obviously everyone enjoyed the server :D
there were many bugs, like the 8957 meds bug and so on and the 1hh made by nighty and sandro back then, since nighty was on the server admin list
aswel... he made a anti-script-kiddy script which completly disabled 1hh( untill sandro i think, made a new version of 1hh like 6 months after that). MP meds were first created my roman, which we then used on teh server...
server stayed open for 4 months, closed then continued for a couple of months again, until the host stoped to host, and the db was too huge for him to upload to another host or so , so the server closed.
at the beginning, less then a month after at's server, some1 else managed to create pserver aswel,i can't remember the name though!

after a while i left kal community andit had grown so much :0
i didnt play all servers, but the most capable server (with all options) ive seen till now, was magias realm with monster spawn scrolls, instanced dungeon and so on..
good enough ? :p

This Time = Dead Time!
Reaction score
So long ago, so long. The first server I remember getting on, was SALVATIONS, as he's the one who took the files (At least that's what I recall). There was lords in naru with like 1 health. The files were hosted on coder.se/~x-pecta. And users connected via mIRC. I got an email invitation to this server, on 8/20/06.

Anyways, heres a screenshot from At's. 8/30/2006
ToF - KalOnline P-Server History - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Ats server was the first kal pserver ever, as At took the files if not mistaken.
we had to make account by hand, till a first reg script was made.
due to swarm of players from inixsoft, we closed reg for a long time, as the dedi back then couldn't handle over 700 players online without lag.
obviously everyone enjoyed the server :D
there were many bugs, like the 8957 meds bug and so on and the 1hh made by nighty and sandro back then, since nighty was on the server admin list
aswel... he made a anti-script-kiddy script which completly disabled 1hh( untill sandro i think, made a new version of 1hh like 6 months after that). MP meds were first created my roman, which we then used on teh server...
server stayed open for 4 months, closed then continued for a couple of months again, until the host stoped to host, and the db was too huge for him to upload to another host or so , so the server closed.
at the beginning, less then a month after at's server, some1 else managed to create pserver aswel,i can't remember the name though!

after a while i left kal community andit had grown so much :0
i didnt play all servers, but the most capable server (with all options) ive seen till now, was magias realm with monster spawn scrolls, instanced dungeon and so on..
good enough ? :p

No no and no, TheDeathArt, Salvation and one more danish guy were the people who managed to get those files, database first and the rest few weeks later.

Also Salvation's server was first and At stole those file from him.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i still have some screenshots from my server ( HeavensLight ) that were made in 5-2006 just cant find them XD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
there was much servers in 2006 but its hard to know wich was first cuz alot servers wasnt soo public...

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
@djkrava could you stop posting in my thread please?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think one of the first was Solle and Baby.
wasnt it baka who started to develope the files?

Last edited:

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
i think one of the first was Solle and Baby.
wasnt it baka who started to develope the files?

no, all bakabug did was making a few different versions of the mainsvr

it was sal, deathart who got the files from the int server cosmo (ip:80)
and later AT stole the files from sal and somehow the guy KalOnlin3 got the files and released them to public.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ToF first i wount stop cuz you cant make me stop + no one cant know who was first every guy will say different..

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
ToF first i wount stop cuz you cant make me stop + no one cant know who was first every guy will say different..

why do you not realize WHY people do not like you?

stop fighting back and they might like you better..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
cause he wanna farm posts maybe lol he is already so long in our kal section and he can just set up a server thats all .....

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nah... they should add some moderators to clean up every thread when some one spam insult etc.. and then if some one keep spam or insult block for 2weeks..

Back