Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kalonline on Steam :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I m a old kal player since 2004 (also including breaks ofc) and started again with the steam version. In the steam version they removed the kalonline ID so your account is connected to your steam account.
I've started as a Knight and enjoy playing it again hehe. They added some boost so that leveling in the begin is not zo hard like it usually was. Every 10 levels or so you get some speedups, teleports, scrolls(forgot the name, that one which revives you without losing exp) and giving you G32 gear at the beginning.
I also see that the low level areas are a bit populated again. Just like the old days when you were hunting in Geum Oh Mine that you see some fellow noobs doing their quests.

I would say give it a shot :)

Xca

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
me and KiLLeR joined it with the german guild, 16, it seems we all quit around the same time (after 4-5 days). We got tired of all the crashes, bugs, and rollbacks.. oh and player a very small player cap.. We quit engraving in stone never to come back as they released the ultra-pay-to-win item boxes that give g60,g65,g70,g80g90, etc etc... the server never had a chance.. should have given steam version to 20 top kal developers.. RIP

Reaction score
me and KiLLeR joined it with the german guild, 16, it seems we all quit around the same time (after 4-5 days). We got tired of all the crashes, bugs, and rollbacks.. oh and player a very small player cap.. We quit engraving in stone never to come back as they released the ultra-pay-to-win item boxes that give g60,g65,g70,g80g90, etc etc... the server never had a chance.. should have given steam version to 20 top kal developers.. RIP

Oooo
you quit ? so what
there was 550 player cap and some crashes .. true
they fixed the crashes
and now more people joined
O4IIShh - Kalonline on Steam :D - RaGEZONE Forums

weew im level 71 and having fun
ANNNNNNNNNNNND THEN
they fuckin add the motherfuckin secret boxes and fucked up everything
it's pay2win for 1 week
RIP
they just love to duck up

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Doesnt look like they are doing too well on steam. Since I received messages about inixsoft threatening with legal actions againt one of the private servers. Guess they are desperately trying to keep the milking cow named kalonline alive.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
They have the rights to do w/e they want since u know they're the ones that made the stupid game in the first place and not a private server.

The only ones that still try to milk it are the ppl making private servers.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

it will be dead soon
215 players and alot have 2+ chars online. Even I have 5 chars on so probably only 80 players play the game

Back