Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

License For Server (Decode String) challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey someone does me know and someone dont know me.

why i created this post :

I am giving 1 licenses out Skansmer won the challenge

New Engine Old Ui + including thief , 3rd job and more...
or
New Engine New Ui + Including thief , 3rd job and more..

Q : you giving it for free ???
A : when u decode the string u will get it for free
A² : Decode The String Below and send me the word i search for via private mesagge.

small tip : The Key i Used is:
Code:
The String is :
Code:
Rw}{pm{U{gA,

after u gave me the decoded word u will get license of ur chosse

To Get it clear ! ;

Q1 : you will resell it later , or ardvertise that you got the addons ?
Q2 : No ! i will no sell it later or even ardvertise it i just giving a chance to the community to get a free license of it !

Last edited:
Developer
Reaction score
How come hey decode it wihout some tips or keys , you just trying to make ads to yourself that you have new engine files , to can sell it later , come on , i understand you well,

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How come hey decode it wihout some tips or keys , you just trying to make ads to yourself that you have new engine files , to can sell it later , come on , i understand you well,
Well , atleast he is advertising a free of sale deal not a scamming scumbag like you that likes to steal credits from others and replacing his own credit on a cracked addon and then re sells it back
And you are actually making money right now from something that you dont owe , currently means ( R3vo addons ) , And thats how you are also selling it for a cheap amount because you know that you didnt put time creating such a thing so you dont understand the values of it

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well , atleast he is advertising a free of sale deal not a scamming scumbag like you that likes to steal credits from others and replacing his own credit on a cracked addon and then re sells it back
And you are actually making money right now from something that you dont owe , currently means ( R3vo addons ) , And thats how you are also selling it for a cheap amount because you know that you didnt put time creating such a thing so you dont understand the values of it

i will no resell it llater i just give a chance to someone to get 1 license for free and i dont want for it money.
i dont giving my own credits for it. i just cracked addon.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i thought revl cracker which you released is workin , didnt try it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back