Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Little reminder about the "LIKE" button

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
From here on out I will be DELETING all posts saying just "THANK YOU".

Please use the "Like Button" to express your thanks.

Kallyanna - Little reminder about the "LIKE" button - RaGEZONE Forums

HOWEVER, posts such as "Thanks, Can you explain this issue I have?" as an example, Will be left alone and are deemed an appropriate post.

Reminder for you guys to read the forum rules ;) And I'm also very proud of how much NICER this community has gotten! WELL DONE GUYS!! I'm VERY Proud of you all :)

That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
From here on out I will be DELETING all posts saying just "THANK YOU".

Please use the "Like Button" to express your thanks.

Kallyanna - Little reminder about the "LIKE" button - RaGEZONE Forums

HOWEVER, posts such as "Thanks, Can you explain this issue I have?" as an example, Will be left alone and are deemed an appropriate post.

Reminder for you guys to read the forum rules ;) And I'm also very proud of how much NICER this community has gotten! WELL DONE GUYS!! I'm VERY Proud of you all :)

Nicer community + the text in the picture. Gotta love it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LIKE = LIKE

thank you = thank you

believe it or not it is 2 different things

i can appreciate someone releasing something and not LIKE the thing they released ....

just sayin

---------- thin line

change the name of the button to the Thanks button and i will click it more ;)

so dont start flaming me for my opinions :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The Like button is an Equal to a Thankyou, I do not agree with this myself but spammers have taken advantage of this, Therefore UNFORTUNAETLY this has had to have been inforced in the Kal section .... I myself Love to say Thankyou...Via PM.... however the LIKE button is there, It is also there to prevent spammers hopping from section to section thanking people for things they know nothing about. a LIKE however Contributes to a persons REPUTATION point. Which Is worth more then the weight in gold :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And how about this star for reputation next to the like button as some kind of 'thank you'? I mean what is the difference between these two when we talk about contribution to a person's reputation?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The Reputation is for someone who has helped you, If you contribute alot to helping people then they might be kind enough to give you some Reputation. However if you are an butt to people, then they can give you negative rep. The higher the persons rep power is, the more negative rep hurts your reputation.

Back