Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is loading dlls more stable using obsidian or koemv2 libraries folder ?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
which do you think is more stable ?

loading dlls thru the libraries folder for koem v2

or

loading with obsidian ( seems more stable to me )

i just want some opinions because i was thinking since koem v2 has a reputation for its instabilitys at times that maybe obsidian was better and more stable since it has been around a long time and has never really had any issues that i know of as far as its stability ( i know alot of that can be atrributed to the dll itself too though )

thanks for your opinions

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
both are the same but its depend in which protection r u going to use , if ur going to use koem v2 use libraries and if you will use r11 you can load it via obsidian.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I say Obsidian is more stable, also Koem V2 has weak points. In other respects to KOEM it does have some nice features.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I say Obsidian is more stable, also Koem V2 has weak points. In other respects to KOEM it does have some nice features.

so far i completely 100% agree with your statement. Obsidian seems to be the more "proven" dll loader and thats just what i was thinking about when i asked this question. Seems that koem v2 being so unstable at times would lead me to believe that using it for something as critical as loading these important dlls would be begging for trouble.

as far as the Bash.dll i havent really used it much ( i think 2 times maybe when the nwk poop was released ) and i wasnt impressed at all by it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
there is also another dll loader, not bash tho called loader.dll (think is one of r3vo's creations) that one is pretty sweet, but i still use obsidian tho that way i can keep track of whick dlls to load.. if one is bugging out i can unloadit but keep it in there...etc Varis did a good job with this one for sure

Back