Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

looking for hackers...lol to test anti-hack shield for TerminaOnline

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
downloaded client in like 2 mins works perfectly
on win 7 and windows 2008 both 64 bit

greetz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are developing a application for a 32 Bit System, you need the x86 redistribution even under a x64 System. So thats the answer you guys are looking for, if your updater or whatever isnt working.

Affenzirkus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
about the 64 bit problem just do like i did, 2 new .exe quick start like .bat compatible with 32 and 64 bits. The program it self to create the .exe should give you this option. Or just copy the one i'm using on my client and change name/icon. I don't mind at all either. View attachment 139573

That's right it worked perfectly for me so the only reason i think some peoples have this problem. May be because they miss Visual studio c++ 2010 or net framework.

I got all the C++ and net frameworks.
Else my Visual Studio wouldnt work in any case.
But i gave it a try and looked up for the Stuff again and reinstalled it.

Also bd0rks exe files dont work too. I tried both Versions of it, also i wrote a Quickstart .bat that doesnt work also.
Still shows up my missing dll problem.

All other Kal Clients from different Servers work flawless. I think its a problem from Kallys Termina.

Affenzirkus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay new problem.

I installed the .dll manually on my system32 folders and tried to start.
-> Still dont work

I put the .dll inside the Termina Online Main Folder
-> Works but with a new problem

My new problem after I click on Start watch at my Screen...
Im crying :(((

Unbenannt - looking for hackers...lol to test anti-hack shield for TerminaOnline - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay new problem.

I installed the .dll manually on my system32 folders and tried to start.
-> Still dont work

I put the .dll inside the Termina Online Main Folder
-> Works but with a new problem

My new problem after I click on Start watch at my Screen...
Im crying :(((

View attachment 139611

put MSVCR100D.DLL manually on your system32 folders it will work and deleted it from the Termina Online Main Folder , after that using your Start.bat and have fun. View attachment msvcr100d.rar.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
thanks guuys ill get my team to take a look at this post on fixes .. since im not having the error.. all i can do is suggest fixes :/

Affenzirkus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
put MSVCR100D.DLL manually on your system32 folders it will work and deleted it from the Termina Online Main Folder , after that using your Start.bat and have fun. View attachment 139646.

Thank you for your post, but as I already sad still dont work.
Im really not that dumb to know how to find and fix a .dll myself, but I dont know why its only happening on Termina Client.

bdork for you: Couldnt start the .exe correctly (xxxx code ). Please press OK to close the exe.

Reaction score
Google it and found that hope it help you.

From your error 0xc000007b I found that the error means "STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_FORMAT" which means Bad Image. I have a guess that your disk need to be fix so I suggest you do a disk check before other steps. But it may needs a very long time.

After repair of your DISK if you still have this kind of problem. Try this...

Replacing the dlls mentioned below from a machine that is working solves the problem:

c:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcp100.dll
c:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcp100d.dll
c:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcr100.dll
c:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcr100_clr0400.dll
c:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcr100d.dl

Affenzirkus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Google it and found that hope it help you.

Okay bdork, you definitly deserve my like.
I dont know which dll of that was my actually error because i replaced all of them at once.
But it works flawless now !

Thanks to all who tried to help at that problem.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
bd0rks <3 thank you hunny .. some people got fixes only by the 1 dll .. but i know most of these go in system32 right?

Affenzirkus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kally you need to replace all the Files in your system32 or syswow32 folder depends on your x64 x86 system.
Dont worry, you cant replace all files because windows use it already. Just skip the files that cant get replaced. This will work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why dont you guys just Download the x86 visual c++ 2010 redistribution? Thats the easiest way...

Affenzirkus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why dont you guys just Download the x86 visual c++ 2010 redistribution? Thats the easiest way...

because thats the first way i tried.
after deinstalling, repairing and/or installing it still doesnt worked.
so the only way was to replace by hand.
after the bdork solution everything worked.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Open Alpha has been closed now to fix some bugs :p but the real server should be opening soon :) Thanks to you guys for helping me out :)

Back