Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Low rate server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Small question: Will the low rate server succeed in these days?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you explain more what you mean with a 'low rate' server? If you mean that it will take for example more then 3 days to reach lvl 70, i wouldn't play it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
as tranx said, votes and advertisement is more important then the game now i know many bugged servers successed becuase of votes :)
i know some players they may like to playing low rates but not much so its not worth i guess low/mid rate much better overwise i would go play int atm i can reach 75-80 in 2 days

Last edited:
off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
well maybe not 2 days to 80, but to 75 even 1 day with leech.. or 1day to 71 without leeching.. thats the actually problem on lowrates server, they think it is cool to take the rates that low that it take a week to reach 70. me as a "player" would just play int then, the reason for is, psvr goes down, for 100%. int wont be down for the next month's, years, what ever..

so ya, doin a mid/lowrated server, up to level 75~ mid, and then low, would be the best way to create a server guess.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Nowadays ,hard to find fair admin fair team and there was a notice i have said it in another forum .

Discord KalOnline : 200-250 shops,fishers , 50-100 players. getting free dc from the admin (FAILED) scammer,lier,unfair admin. (Incorporated -xTreme kal )
Insignia Kalonline : egy admin , (Edge-Kal, belongs to a guy called "Omar Brino" will be closed in 2 -5 days.
Antrix kalonline : 80% of egys has free donation coins .
KishU-Online :50-80 players but files is oky , he should reset the server to be succ.
Judge Kalonline :List it to Chaos-Epic-R3venge kal servers^^ failed.
Evox-Online :every 3hours the server gets off , maxim 20 active players.
Xan Kal : every week new event & discount to ppls donate .
Execution Online : maxium 30 -50 players.
FusionX : maxium 50 players.
Ember KalOnline : Ember = Gladiators kal , KiLLeR admin 10-15 online max.
ChaoS Kal : EPIC,REVENGE,every 2 weeks new server same crap.

Last edited:
Back