Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MadKnight is back : P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hi,

first off all do not try to attack the hackers or something like that i dont want to take revenge. If People think that they can damage me if they hack one of my Email Accounts (with Skype and RZ Account), then they are wrong : ) Kal Online is like all the other Games just another Game, its only an hobby. If people think they have to hack, then let them hack, thats their hobby. I formatted my PC and changed every password, maybe i trusted some people to much like "hey mad, could you check this file for me with ollydbg?" I will be more careful in the Future with such things, so basicly it is my fault and not the hackers one, they did their job good ^^

About the Hack, i dont think that they got any intersting files, also everything important on my Computer is crypted with AES-256 Bit (NSA/CIA use the same crypt for their documents :) by TrueCrypt (since Snowden). As people may noticed also madknight.net is still alive and protect the servers, yes its true some Protectionservers are down, but they will be back soon.

What did i learned out of this? -> choose strong passwords and dont trust everyone, but i like the most people here, thats why i stay ; )
And now im going todo this: :beer:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Welcome Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
and yes more trust not at all the time
welcome back agian

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
also everything important on my Computer is crypted with AES-256 Bit (NSA/CIA use the same crypt for their documents :) by TrueCrypt (since Snowden).

-> Free open-source disk encryption software for Windows 7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X, and Linux, u want us to believe that nsa/cia using open-source encryption?

here you go

anyway i just wanna say
http://forum.ragezone.com/f241/madknights-website-got-hacked-966261/#post7845555 -> thread deleted
http://forum.ragezone.com/f241/warning-madknight-hacked-966390/ -> thread locked
but madknight is back thread can stay cos it is too usefull^^

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
you can still use virtualbox and test suspicious files in a virtual system :p

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
-> Free open-source disk encryption software for Windows 7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X, and Linux, u want us to believe that nsa/cia using open-source encryption?

"and is the first publicly accessible and open cipher approved by the National Security Agency (NSA) for top secret information when used in an NSA approved cryptographic module"

Also many others Sources say it is used for Top Secret Documents and i dont wanted to say that they use TrueCrypt i only wanted to say, that they use AES-256, sorry if you got me wrong.

This is also interesting:
So the past have shown, that open sources crypts are stronger then closed source one, because tousands of peoples can check the encryption in the open source one, while only a few people have access to the closed source one. And this is the reason why AES was choosen Open Source by an big community of Cryptoexpterts and is implemented as Hardwarechip on many Computers (also on mine).

here you go
"1. Mount your TrueCrypt volume."
Nice Link and the Tut is correct, but todo step 1. you need to Mount your TrueCrypt volume and this is only possible with the correct AES-256 pass, i could upload such a TrueCrypt file and put a text file into it, then you could test if you are able to take a look into it ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

first off all do not try to attack the hackers or something like that i dont want to take revenge. If People think that they can damage me if they hack one of my Email Accounts (with Skype and RZ Account), then they are wrong : ) Kal Online is like all the other Games just another Game, its only an hobby. If people think they have to hack, then let them hack, thats their hobby. I formatted my PC and changed every password, maybe i trusted some people to much like "hey mad, could you check this file for me with ollydbg?" I will be more careful in the Future with such things, so basicly it is my fault and not the hackers one, they did their job good ^^

About the Hack, i dont think that they got any intersting files, also everything important on my Computer is crypted with AES-256 Bit (NSA/CIA use the same crypt for their documents :) by TrueCrypt (since Snowden). As people may noticed also madknight.net is still alive and protect the servers, yes its true some Protectionservers are down, but they will be back soon.

What did i learned out of this? -> choose strong passwords and dont trust everyone, but i like the most people here, thats why i stay ; )
And now im going todo this: :beer:

looks like you lost your mod title :d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back