Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MadOnline Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
MadKnight - MadOnline Warning - RaGEZONE Forums

and just to make it sure, no mad-online . net have nothing todo with me (madknight), i dont want to open a kal server : )
This is just an warning, maybe not everyone have an antivir, special thx go to DarkSource, because him i found this

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I would format the whole root and reinstall the OS. If you have any very very important files on your root wich would damage you if you loose them, then scan them for example here and maybe copy these important files into a virtual box first. I would also recommend to scan your home pc with an anti vir software e.g. . And i recommend to store important files into a TrueCrypt container for example Source Codes and things like that. Ah and dont trust everyone, not all people in the kal scene are friendly ; )

Modeler / C++ Coder
Developer
Reaction score
and just to make it sure, no mad-online . net have nothing todo with me (madknight), i dont want to open a kal server : )
This is just an warning, maybe not everyone have an antivir, special thx go to DarkSource, because him i found this

.. people that do poop like this.. well im not even going to finish my sentence because kally will ban me for verbal language haha :D
thx for the headsup madknight.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just because your name and its name are similar doesnt mean it has poop to do with you... or have you RECENTLY had a server named mad-online?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u could delete this post, already formated the root and cleaned whole files. reset done tho... thanks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Post has served its purpose TY hunny, All files have been cleaned by the Owner ~ Thread closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back