Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just archive this joint, didn't advanced since 2007.

That's not really true. There's been a ton of advancement since. NWK was quite a milestone I would say, and then everything after that.
People are still doing some pretty cool things. Stuff is still advancing.

The day nothing new, no new re-colors, no new models, no new mobs, no new servers. Nothing new is being done, that's when the section and community stops advancing.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That's not really true. There's been a ton of advancement since. NWK was quite a milestone I would say, and then everything after that.
People are still doing some pretty cool things. Stuff is still advancing.

The day nothing new, no new re-colors, no new models, no new mobs, no new servers. Nothing new is being done, that's when the section and community stops advancing.

I know im still advancing, ive released most of what i have so far... n because ive done that people think ive quit...lol DEFO not the case.
Most have helped me achieve the majority of my dream game (i would mention names but A- the post would be too long and B- id be afraid id leave someone out ...)

I myself would love to be able to work with the new client and move alot of my work into that (too dumb to fig out how to do that yet lol) then make some guides on how to use the new client and also help alot of people out who still are into making there own servers :)

Quite a few peeps are making their "own game" which isnt Kal Anymore - myself included - and through all this we have all worked together (even those who hate each other) .... since the releases of MK's new dll's and Maty's 3ds max importer and exporter ... ALOT of new things have poped up!! I also intend on making new weps and ALOT more!

Mounted pets is my main goal right now... but na the Kal scene defo isnt dead :)

Justei said:
To be honest, Wessel is most likely a great moderator, but he did what a lot of new moderators do when they get a new section. Too much, just to show that they want to make a difference. Etc.

From what I know he's great at his other section, he just didn't really fit into this quite "special" community in KalOnline. ;)

The reason I chose MadKnight to be the next moderator, is simple. And it's the same reason I chose Ghost.
Hopefully I made the right decision :).

Also i agree... you give almost anyone a new 'power' they do get excited and over use it sometimes. Im not saying i agree with some of wessel's actions, nor am i saying that any other mod is bad nor will be, just saying... you get a promotion n are generally wanting to change stuff and see a difference right away... that is never the case. A mods respect is earnt as a forum user and also after they are made a mod. A respected and trusted member of the community also someone who has a neutral view on most things makes a good mod .... and MK has all these qualities :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gratzzz mate :) i think section will got alot more things good with you :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MadKnight should of been a mod from the start...

Internal Vacancies (from the kalOnline section) should come first. This section is kind of like a dysfunctional family, arguments, flaming, etc..

but its all love, and the way things are ran around here have a certain way of doing it.

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
@Justei
I'm not talking about 10 ppl who can code u know.

There you are, I've been looking for you all day!
I'm tired of your games, young man go straight to your room and think about what you've done!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Glad you guys approve, thank Justei :)

People has to approve . Because a new exprienced moderator joined the section . That makes a big sense to the whole kal community I guess hes gonna make a good job . Good choice justei . And congratulations to madknight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back