Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NationKalOnline - Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
Hey guys... and bad community.

i never got any problem with my repack, it worked perfect for me.. nearly w/o any poop of bug that are appeard since i released it, but as most of people said already, that the best way is to use exe's clean one, or madknights later if it does work perfectly, and do not use any kind of repacks, (completly) maybe use some thinks from it, like DSS system, and this poop on...

i wroted extremly fat, that i do NOT support any of questions about my repack, but got already over 30 privat messages, (that i choosed to ignore now... :) )

so please.. stop ask me how to do what and bla.. fallow the right way and creat ur own server, get OWN experience..

4 years ago also no1 helped me out with this and that, maybe with the first time sql install.. that was all.. so.. hf gl..

TranX

Reaction score
So you decide to make a thread to complain about it. Calling RaGEZONE a bad community because they want help is a bit a extreme thing to do. If you decided to ignore the PM's, then ignore them without drawing attention to yourself by making a thread.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back