Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nirvana update

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As the title says, looks fun :p wonder when will they update all this poop <need to rip it oke, thx>

It looks nice indeed lmao but well inix promised alot of updates 4-5years ago and they are still not here ;)

"Selling this files" -sarcasem

ggwp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
but still , too much missing , new engine fit 2014 would rock

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
lol that was true :

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Game developer is asking people what they think about *oh ah new development plan* on free blog platform called blogspot?
Either they're totally stupid (it's inix - everything is possible:dancing:) or this is a fake blog created for... trolling?

Edit: inix really started using blogspot :huh:.
ggEsSU8 - Nirvana update - RaGEZONE Forums

Srsly they're too lazy to install blog platform on own servers and you think that they will update kalonline? :junglejane:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I wasn't even trying,the thing is that these things won't be added in the near 2-3 years or maybe more ... Just my opinnion,cuz Inixsoft said before 2 years or so (i don't remember),that they'll add riding system and more poop and without finishing these things they start talking about a new plan - hilarious

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Big updates, promises. Maybe this is their way to survive nowadays, who knows. Anyway, they started listening players (somehow), it's better than nothing :damnmate:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They are getting desperate, the company is loosing money, this is why publishing rights and stock shares have gone down for the company in the last 3 years hardcore, the game is getting obselete, they need 1) new shaders 2) scrap the cruddy sources of the engine they have 3) hire better coders that know what they are doing 4) stop damn well reusing meshes and only re-texturing crappy old armour sets 5) come up with some better ideas.... market reserch ftw!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its known for years they should make kal online 2 like some other games did when they updated engine and such. but i believe inix is broke. ye broke i think they will close everything soon.. if i were them id take some money of banks and invest in kal online 2 i believe all old players would play it for at last few months

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
its known for years they should make kal online 2 like some other games did when they updated engine and such. but i believe inix is broke. ye broke i think they will close everything soon.. if i were them id take some money of banks and invest in kal online 2 i believe all old players would play it for at last few months

take money of bank and close it? so you dunno paypal well
donated players could make inix in problem with paypal accounts

i see they started to work again , but is that really gonna happen? why had they started with that update?
there is too many things missing kalonline
1) wake up , it's 2014 , almost 2015 , we need new engine with new UI fit these days

2)kalonline has the worest graphics ever in whole online games , so they should do something to upgrade that poop for now

3) had u checked d1 lately guys? , yes i did , what had they did new ? , you will really be surprised , they had closed rooms from 2 - 9 , deleted there mobs , and kept only room 1 , and room 10, where is old school life? i see no one play in d1 anymore
some years ago , i was just entering d1 , and my start to lag cus of players , money and mobs , 7x thieves with 1 healer at r0 was rocking , for hours

and when i asked why did they close these rooms , cus of splashbot , instead of working in higher hackshield , they use the easiest way , is deleting items
they cant even make new hackshield , they would do that update ? forget it :/

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
plucky you didnt understand what i was trying to say. inix needs to ask bank"s for money(loan or how the fck you call that :) ) so they can pay the team that actually can work.. theres nothing with paypal and poop;)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
2)kalonline has the worest graphics ever in whole online games , so they should do something to upgrade that poop for now
Maybe "worest" (wat?) but KalOnline is about 11 years old and still alive - it's success for inix. For example - they made water reflection 10-11 years ago, a lot of new games still doesn't have it
ASN - Nirvana update - RaGEZONE Forums
. Nowadays, most of new games dies after 1-2 year, even with super-ultra graphic.

You hate kal so much, so hard, why are you still here then? :junglejane:

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe "worest" (wat?) but KalOnline is about 11 years old and still alive - it's success for inix. For example - they made water reflection 10-11 years ago, a lot of new games still doesn't have it :blushing:. Nowadays, most of new games dies after 1-2 year, even with super-ultra graphic.

You hate kal so much, so hard, why are you still here then? :junglejane:

i hate kal so much?

dude , i adore kalonline , it's world and everything , i just say the fact that happenes

does the water shows the graphics?
i know that kalonline has an awesome things , most of server dont have , but they should upgrade there graphics also

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
they are already paying for hackshield, but they cant afford newest version, as Jake saied somewhere i think

Back