Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Offering Free DDoS Protection.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you read what i said wrong. i dont butt lick him or anything. i've never even spoke to him. + sirix/striker? mad is far away from being same as those 2. and you have to acept critics if you want to improve somthing you own. just saying. again you got my post wrong as allways. and about team up? none of us need to team up to harm you if we wanted. what would we prove with that? that we harm free ddos protection? cuz we care about money? sry man but no. realy start listen to critics improve your service be better then people around you. show people you can. theres no need to quit just cuz you got 1 or 2 critics lol and my photos were not made to troll nor to be funny. just saying. not everybody acts like some people do here. remember that. but if you listen to other and you dont create own image about person then i cant help you out;) listen to haters they got all good things to say about person even if they dont know the person;)

all i know is i would never quit if i would get 1 or 2 critics. its not worth it. its better to improve and show people you actually can handel and fix,improve things at your service.
now do what ever you want

Back