Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Offering Free DDoS Protection.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have a little improvement Idea.
Actually you have this:

Code:
Name:    protection.dragon-dev.com
Addresses:  
          162.221.180.68  (Datacenter #1)
          162.221.180.200 (Datacenter #1)
          162.221.180.207 (Datacenter #1)
          162.221.180.208 (Datacenter #1)
          162.221.180.209 (Datacenter #1)
          199.175.50.225 (Datacenter #2)
          199.175.52.24 (Datacenter #2)
          216.218.208.52 (Datacenter #3)
          216.218.208.56 (Datacenter #3)
          23.226.129.17 (Datacenter #4)
          23.226.129.173 (Datacenter #4)
          23.226.129.175 (Datacenter #4)
          23.226.129.177 (Datacenter #4)
          23.226.129.179 (Datacenter #4)
          64.71.143.199 (Datacenter #5)
          64.71.149.148 (Datacenter #5)
          65.19.143.227 (Datacenter #5)
          69.42.223.14 (Datacenter #6)
But the Problem here is that you have to many same Datacenters/Locations. I made the same misstake at the beginning so for example if you attack now #1 and #4, then 50% of your Protection is down, if you split up these onto more different Datacenter, then you improve your security : )
By the way, great service, its cool that someone trys this system also. I hope that you can held it up for free. If i could, i would also do my service 4 free, but anyway i give my best to keep it up.

i just tryed what you told me and nope, the whole datacenter should be down and not only 1 ip will affect the others : P.

also, you could tell me that in PM instead of showing the whole IPs at the post.

actually better to have a dynamic ip throught no-ip.org which offers best protection :p - just my opinion xD (hugs hun)

I don't really see how this could be a better protection hehe :p ppls can still get your ip once its changed ^^ and actually, a dedicated server can not (or rarely ) have an dynamic ip.

so except if you use your home pc as a root, which is dangerous, you will have to use an static ip for your server ;)

BUT, there wont be any problem if you use an host such as no-ip for the protection ^^

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a little improvement Idea.
Actually you have this:

Code:
Addresses:  
          162.221.180.68  (Datacenter #1)
          162.221.180.200 (Datacenter #1)
          162.221.180.207 (Datacenter #1)
          162.221.180.208 (Datacenter #1)
          162.221.180.209 (Datacenter #1)
          199.175.50.225 (Datacenter #2)
          199.175.52.24 (Datacenter #2)
          216.218.208.52 (Datacenter #3)
          216.218.208.56 (Datacenter #3)
          23.226.129.17 (Datacenter #4)
          23.226.129.173 (Datacenter #4)
          23.226.129.175 (Datacenter #4)
          23.226.129.177 (Datacenter #4)
          23.226.129.179 (Datacenter #4)
          64.71.143.199 (Datacenter #5)
          64.71.149.148 (Datacenter #5)
          65.19.143.227 (Datacenter #5)
          69.42.223.14 (Datacenter #6)
But the Problem here is that you have to many same Datacenters/Locations. I made the same misstake at the beginning so for example if you attack now #1 and #4, then 50% of your Protection is down, if you split up these onto more different Datacenter, then you improve your security : )
By the way, great service, its cool that someone trys this system also. I hope that you can held it up for free. If i could, i would also do my service 4 free, but anyway i give my best to keep it up.

How rude and jealousy is it showing the IPs acting like a badass while he got his butt keylogged Lmfao

GeniusNerd for life!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
How rude and jealousy is it showing the IPs acting like a badass while he got his butt keylogged Lmfao
GeniusNerd for life!

XEAxMaste - Offering Free DDoS Protection. - RaGEZONE Forums

you think that anyone possible attacker didint know the command: nslookup
?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hehe every one will reopen his server now ^^ [ Free DDoS Protection !! ] xD

any way good job guys :)

if everybody will open there servers again... there will be max 50-80 players each server :S and there will be no fun playing :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Amazing work guys keep going xea,r3v,dragon :) kal will back ^_^

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Multiple servers? Half of the servers you have exist on the same subnet as each other, therefore use the same gateway, and can easily be brought down, which brings me to the conclusion they're the same server just with multiple IPs attached.

(I just confirmed it actually, fingerprinting the ports on the IPs provided by querying protection.dragon-dev.com) You're not really offering ddos protection, you're offering protection against those who have no idea what they're doing.

@XEAxMaste

I wouldn't be doubting of you, but reading the above posts, you know nothing about basic network tools provided in the default installation of windows or linux, nslookup (windows) or host (linux) will provide the IP of any A record specified. If they're round robbined, like yours are, it'll show the whole pool of IPs, but you clearly don't know these things, which leads me to the conclusion you shouldn't be offering network protection services to anyone.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hmm Jake is not wrong ...
Code:
A:\Users\JohnDoe>nslookup protection.dragon-dev.com
Addresses:  176.56.235.161
The frree protection is very weak at the moment, you should buy more different Servers to improve the security otherwise ddoser could exploit the weakness.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Multiple servers? Half of the servers you have exist on the same subnet as each other, therefore use the same gateway, and can easily be brought down, which brings me to the conclusion they're the same server just with multiple IPs attached.

(I just confirmed it actually, fingerprinting the ports on the IPs provided by querying protection.dragon-dev.com) You're not really offering ddos protection, you're offering protection against those who have no idea what they're doing.

@XEAxMaste

I wouldn't be doubting of you, but reading the above posts, you know nothing about basic network tools provided in the default installation of windows or linux, nslookup (windows) or host (linux) will provide the IP of any A record specified. If they're round robbined, like yours are, it'll show the whole pool of IPs, but you clearly don't know these things, which leads me to the conclusion you shouldn't be offering network protection services to anyone.

who told you that i'm actually using protection.dragon-dev.com?

and just for your info, my protection never got down ^_^

I'm not offering this protection to anyone since none is opening his server for more than one week.

and i'm also not offering this to anyone cause I've noticed that most of the people here doesn't really deserves something free.

my current domain has more than 10 ips and most of them are different.

MadKnight

The protection is working very fine for me and that's the most important thing isn't it? ^^

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Okay i want to correct three things.

hm you mean striker the scammer? ^^
I also think that the number 1 coder here in this kal section is r3vo :)
correct me if i'm wrong

I know that you have had some trouble with striker and maybe some of his trades wasnt correct, but in general he was a good guy. To reduce striker as "the scammer" is not fair. Well i cannot speak for everyone, but this is my opinion.

I think there is no number 1, but i won't correct you, because you can think what you want.

@MadKnight
The protection is working very fine for me and that's the most important thing isn't it? ^^

I dont know why you refer to me, since i only stated about a weakness in dragons protection.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There are weaknesses in ALL protections, nothing is 100% secure, that is why its best to have more then 1 type of protection. Just as long as they dont conflict.. then you should be fine :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Kally thats true, but there are differences from 0% to 99%.
And if an Protection with lets say with 50% security can be improved to 95% with less effort, then it should be worth a try or can be atleast discussed : )

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It doesn't really have ANYTHING to do with security... in the slightest, and then you're relying on a third party to actually process the connections for you, and hope they are doing what they say they are. Personally, it's a waste of time and a waste of money to have that many servers for kal, you're better running it on an instance on AWS, since amazon are pretty good with protection against ddos. I'm not having a go at you for offering your sevices, I'm merely stating it isn't what you are saying it is. You have no knowledge of networking (clearly) and you shouldn't be claiming things that aren't true.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Okay i want to correct three things.

I know that you have had some trouble with striker and maybe some of his trades wasnt correct, but in general he was a good guy. To reduce striker as "the scammer" is not fair. Well i cannot speak for everyone, but this is my opinion.

I think there is no number 1, but i won't correct you, because you can think what you want.

I dont know why you refer to me, since i only stated about a weakness in dragons protection.

Striker a good boy? reducing him as a scammer is still not enough for him.

I have no words to describe that guy and i dont even know why you're actually protecting him.. is he selling you sources or something?

Theres also no weakness on my protection, if one day you take it down, then i'll believe you ; ).

btw, you should check your protection before ^^, many of your vps are down.
@Kallyanna

I'm already fine with my protection ^^

and for you @JakE

You can think that i have no network knowledge ^^

i've already told you that this isnt the domain i use for the protection, but you can think whatever you want.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Defense against Denial-of-service have definitely something todo with security, in many Universitys it is part of the lectures (mostly called ITsec), even in my university. Our Protection Strategy is DNS based Round Robin Load Balancing and there is many theoretical Stuff about that. Its a good way to defend against ddos and it is proven not even by our experience (mine, xea, thedragon and all the other admins here), also by other People around the World. If Amazon Servers would be "pretty good with protection against ddos" (or lets say good enough for our purpose), then Companys like Hyperfiler, Staminus, Dragonara and Prolexic could close.

In general: "You have no knowledge of networking (clearly) and you shouldn't be claiming things that aren't true." to say this is never smart, because this implies that you have the knowledge, but this is simply lordly. If you have proofs for you thesis, then im willing to listening otherwise dont say that we are wrong.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well all i wanna know is why you want to fight with mad when he is nice and he share his opinion/ways to improve.

he could be an butt and fck up with your "ddos " protection if he wanted. and he would have much more customers,which means more money..
but since he care about kal much more then 60% of ragezone kal section does he is/improving/trying to improve kal online by releasing alot stuff,help out with ways how to get from point a to point b and if he was an butt as some here are. (they know who they are) he would ask for money for everything. he is our future aylen.(if we can say it that way) since aylen left/took some time off kal online would have max 4 servers online.

so ye start respect people that help,share and stop with your litle fights your making just cuz your jelly or you dont like a thing or 2 the person did.

XEAxMaste

Theres also no weakness on my protection, if one day you take it down, then i'll believe you ; ).

first of all those 5 vps you use are nothing for a guy that has at last some experience with ddosing.
and if guy that was ddosing kal servers few years ago with over 24gb ddos attack would be here your servers would be down 24/7.

so ye those skids that are still trying to harm few vps of mad are doing nothing.just wasting time

mad knows this is not the best protection vs ddos but its good enough for skids that are attacking around kal online.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well all i wanna know is why you want to fight with mad when he is nice and he share his opinion/ways to improve.

he could be an butt and fck up with your "ddos " protection if he wanted. and he would have much more customers,which means more money..
but since he care about kal much more then 60% of ragezone kal section does he is/improving/trying to improve kal online by releasing alot stuff,help out with ways how to get from point a to point b and if he was an butt as some here are. (they know who they are) he would ask for money for everything. he is our future aylen.(if we can say it that way) since aylen left/took some time off kal online would have max 4 servers online.

so ye start respect people that help,share and stop with your litle fights your making just cuz your jelly or you dont like a thing or 2 the person did.

XEAxMaste

first of all those 5 vps you use are nothing for a guy that has at last some experience with ddosing.
and if guy that was ddosing kal servers few years ago with over 24gb ddos attack would be here your servers would be down 24/7.

so ye those skids that are still trying to harm few vps of mad are doing nothing.just wasting time

mad knows this is not the best protection vs ddos but its good enough for skids that are attacking around kal online.

allright so first of all, i'm not "Fighting" With madknight, idk if you noticed it or if you read it wrong as usual. I've never said he isn't helpful..
I also don't know why you're butt licking him that hard tho.

when I offer an free Ducking ddos protection, ppls come and criticise, this is so pathetic. I still cant believe how this community is full of poop.

I've also noticed you guys prefer when people sell something or when they act like sirix/striker, then they gain more respects, but gaining respects from pathetic ppls like you isn't worth it.

my whole point of this ddos protection was to help this kal community to get more servers running but I see that you guys don't deserve poop.

Congratz madknight for new customers :) cuz the ddos protection just ended,

Btw DJKrava, if you know much and saying that my vps are poop, why don't you guys make a team and down them for fun? o_O

PS: Your "Troll" images aren't funny at all if you thought you were funny.. just sayin :)

Back