Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Oh my god ... Of these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i've just googled kalonline cw 2006 and i saw how amazing and tasty cw was

it was something unbelievable and i really miss these days when people were gettin ready for cw for days , it was really having importance , and look how large crew were playing together
so the question is , do you think a private server could reach this target and how could it do that

Yui

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That should be impossible by now. As you can see Kal had way~ more players those days.
You cannot accomplish that, you'd need to get a big hype for your server so that even old kal online players would come back and that is, in my opinion, impossible.
It sure looks fun but did you see how big their alliance was? I didn't see such a large alliance for I-dont-know-how-long.
And of course you need a PvP balance that provides every class a special feeling, which is simply not possible.
Every class needs to think that it's worth something in PvP so that all of them attend to castle war. Also a big part of castle war in my opinion is, that there are several alliances, several big alliances, that fight against each other or even make a pact that they only try to take down the castle defender.
Well long text but all in all - it's not possible these days.
Kal is getting smaller and smaller, you're being a part of a dying community that is.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
kalshi v2 first cw will probably look like this.

Reactions: Yui
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back