Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

OK this is getting old and needs to stop !!!!!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's not even about how others threats people who can make some addons, but about the community, toxic community full of people who can't do a poop alone and spam this forum with stupid questions, request and showoffs.

This is one of the MANY posts that had been posted on ragezone that has just pissed me off !!!

Look here guys i am sooo sick and tired of seeing all the bad mouthing in this community about this community. I am so sick and tired of watching things get released then people going into the thread and FLAMING a person for not making his release the way the "FLAMER" thinks that it should have been made.

If you dont like a release DONT USE IT .... if you dont like a post then DONT READ IT .... stop flaming people just because they dont agree with you or because the addon didnt work for your server so the guy is a fail coder .... PFFFFFFFF

Also let me say this because its one of the main things that is pissing me off so bad .... WHO DO YOU THINK YOU GUYS ARE flaming people telling them they need to SEARCH , CODE IT THEMSELVES , LEARN HOW TO MAKE IT YOURSELF OR LEAVE ,

these words are coming from people mouths but the facts are ..... EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU HAS USED RELEASED STUFF ..... waited for NEW RELEASES ..... ASKED FOR HELP ......

we all have to start somewhere and for you guys to sit here and honestly type that someone should TEACH THEMSELF how to code to get something they can use in their server and make them feel like poop because they are "LEECHERS" is well ... RETARDED and RIDICULOUS

I hear this all the time ... THE COMMUNITY IS poop AND KAL IS DYING ... well guess what

YOU ARE THE COMMUNITY and ALL of YOU are the reason KAL IS DYING

YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU .........

if the community is "WORTHLESS" ist because you guys have made it this way ..... if kal is "DYING" well then YOU guys have killed it ( i am included in the YOU comments )

seems to me just because someone "LEARNED" how to code a .dll now all the sudden that person now has no need to place himself in the LEECH, BEGGER, FLAMER, RELEASE catagorys ....

well just because you know how to code something doesnt give you the right to belittle what others are doing or yell at someone for being a leecher or not knowing how to make a 3rd job system themselves

DO YOU NOT REALISE HOW THIS COMMUNITY WAS CREATED , FOUNDED and DEVELOPED ????

BY STOLEN INIXSOFT FILES THAT WERE LEAKED ( leeched ) ALL OVER THIS COMMUNITY AND THEN IT STARTED ALLOWING PEOPLE TO MAKE PRIVATE SERVERS , TOOLS , ADDONS TO EXTEND WHAT WAS ALREADY RELEASED FROM JAKE AND SANDROS FILES

basically what i am saying here is this .... some people have the working thief and working 3rd job skills and yes i understand that people get frustrated because someone is using their work when it gets released to the public ...

instead of taking it as an insult and getting mad you should be COMPLIMENTED on the fact that anyone even wants to use your ( crappy coded ) project and just say to yourself this ....

servers will be made and some will stay for a bit but they all will go offline eventually and we should just be happy we still have some choices on which servers we want to play on and shut up all the flaming and retarded attitudes about this community ( ALL OF YOU ) and all of its leechers ( ALL OF YOU ) and its noobs ( ALL OF YOU )

make kal live again and stop it from dying

YOUR ALL THE ONES KILLING IT

( kally ) - please keep this thread i think its important enough not to delete it

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DEFO not Deleting it, Is what i have been trying to say all along, to many people, WAAAAAAAYYYY BEFORE i became a mod, im just one of you, the fact may name is green makes no difference, i still ask for help in the help section. Just because i Delete a post is because im told what i have to do to keep this community clean, sometimes i leave posts because i think things need to be said and just edit them to be more... nicer but still say what the person wants to say.
Akamaru is kinda right it is getting like that, Darn infact and MadKnight (sorry if i missed someone) And a few of the older guys like AylaN and Boerd...etc

I suggest everyone read the Kal section rules, as well as the forum - RaGEZONE forum rules, Alot Myself, Justei and XxGhostxX let slide but some things, well you cant win them all.

I hope this will be an eye opener to some people, hate me for saying it as i luv you guys, (i may nag at you for flaming but dnt take it to heart) YOU KNOW WE ARE CLASSED AS THE WORSET PART/SECTION OF RAGEZONE?

Its not just up to me to change that but all of us, New user old user, those Legends out there.....
We are all the same at the end of the day, this is just a damn hobby, we made a new game.. or a Kal server out of a game we ENJOYED! It IS a complement if someone uses your work.. give me GREAT pleaseure to log on n test someones server out n see my poop there!

NOT all servers are the same, REMEMBER THAT regardless if you have theif/3rd job etc who cares they are all different!

Get along or ill spank you :p lol

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i couldnt agree more and thats why i posted this and let me say a few more things.

i completely understand what Akamaru is saying and upset about with the community. It kind of pisses you off a bit to see your hard work released and yes you get a bad taste in your mouth for a second .... understood

THEN you have to take a long deep breathe and look at it like this in the end .... EVERY RELEASE in the community allows a new user or an old user to get the files and do many things with then ....

1. Store them on a drive for safe keeping ( i do this with almost all releases because if i need something later or someone else does i have a backup )

2. Edit the files for their own personal use to use on their own project and hopefully not take FULL credits for something he or she didnt originally make ( well there actually is a fact here you all must know and that is that ANY project that has been released can be reclaimed by a new owner as long as they do i think its 80% or more edits to the files then making them the new owners and creator of the "NEW" file which then they can add their own name as copyright owners ) - correct me if im wrong about the 80% it may be a bit more but not much and this also goes for video games like inixsoft kalonline too ...

3. use the files exactly the way they are and claim ownership to them and act like they made it ( well these people suck and they are the ones that should be hated ) - throw rocks at these people .....

4. use them to learn or further develop the community and releasing more of your own work later because that "LEAK" from before actually helped someone else ... imagine that concept .... we really may be learning how to do things after all LOL but sometimes it takes a kick in the butt ( a release ) to get us motivated to want to learn how to create something like that ourselves

so in summary ... STOP taking everything so personally, STOP getting all pissed off because your stuff was released, just STOP

learn from it ( you knew your stuff would end up released and if you didnt then your nieve sir )

deal with it ( its never going to stop )

embrace it ( we need more servers to play and torment )

get over it .... its a game

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
JohnsonSausage said:
2. Edit the files for their own personal use to use on their own project and hopefully not take FULL credits for something he or she didnt originally make ( well there actually is a fact here you all must know and that is that ANY project that has been released can be reclaimed by a new owner as long as they do i think its 80% or more edits to the files then making them the new owners and creator of the "NEW" file which then they can add their own name as copyright owners ) - correct me if im wrong about the 80% it may be a bit more but not much and this also goes for video games like inixsoft kalonline too ...

This is entirely true, as long as the CODING has been changed and not just textures etc!

as for the rest.. OMFG you ONCE AGAIN took the words right outta my mouth!

Respect sir

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
mhmm, looks like a lot of hate is stored in here lol.
For the peoples who dont like to share their stuff/knowlage , what the hell are you doing in here? ( I dont want to say you got to share all of your stuff, may give some hints for guys who try to create their own stuff or share some outdated stuff )
I also know there are some guys who just open p-servers to gain some cash from donations. Take a repack, work a day on it and set up the server. Well, some people's ( if its in here or in real life ) are just selfish and greedy for money. They may act nice and friendly in the beginning, but if you turn your back they wont wait a second to stab in to your back. I think thats why Kal Dev community is like it is.

I got to say it once more, big thanks to Kallyanna ! I think without you I would have quited RZ/development already before I even would be able to start it.:top:

greetings Yah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The main issue i think is that people are competing for the Kal community "my server is better then yours" .. or "my server have more votes" .. who gives a crap peeps play your server cos they wanna try it out and get the experiance out of it.

Myself, I have been working on Termina Online for 8 years in may...
Granted 3 years of that was just a Kal Online server that was just for me to mess around with n learn stuff - But ive had my game in 3 Aplha tests sand not released it yet (wednesday is the closed beta) FINALLY - but I wouldnt have even gotten this far hell or even got my sponsors or help wilout the help of the kal online community.

I made termina as a kal server at first, then i learnt more and made it into an entirely different game, publishing rights, lawyers.. poop gets complicated, but the work has been put in there.

yes ive released alot of Termina stuff.. but meh peeps would just rip it from the client anyways, I wanted to release this stuff myself and let everyone else to see my work.

Its an HONOUR - i say it again - to log onto a server and see your work here there and everywhere, makes me feel proud people are enjoying me "ART" and i cant wait for Termina to finally be released be cause well YES this is my JOB NOW as well as my hobbie. I work on 3 other Different games other then Termina - this being entirely my own project.

I've been an International server game master for 2 companies and a developer for 1. Most now are actually LOOKING at private servers for their add-ons etc, even offering money for them, and a substancial amount at that, even tho they are being released for free, legally they cannot add this to the int server due to copywriting and Reserved rights, so they are paying for it..... just something to think about.

Ive been trying to make this section - so has XxGhostxX and Justei a pleasent place to be.... we are just grenen cos of some title that MentaL gave us, doesnt mean to say we are not your friends, most thin kit comes with POWER it doesnt, being green isnt always mean.

We want eeeveryone to get along here, I know FACT thats not gonna happen so be the bigger man (as i say in my PM's) and just ignore the hater (cos haters are usually jealous of you) and let someone mean green person deal with the issue (i can be mean i promise grrrrr :ridinghorse:)

My point is everything pretty much ive been trying to say over 7 years to you guys has all been sumed up in this one post.

Kal is dying some say, yes if no one releases, or people keep bugging for releases... i release my stuff in hope oneday some one might one day be able to help me out, if i have half finished something.. n im stuck, i can talk to someone who might know how to fix the issue, in return i give them or make them something personal for their server.

Which brings me onto my next point.... If someone is selling a service, dont witch at them, just accept, no matter how nice it (btw the RZ Merchent Zone is the place for selling dll's services etc located HERE -------> http://forum.ragezone.com/f606/)

And to you Coders.. if you release more stuff, you then get recognised and then get kool "Delevloper tags" from RZ which gives you access to your own certain part of the forum and also some assistance with issues you may come accross...
just something to think about...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry guys im not gonna read all those posts before i write my own statement. waaaay too much text :D

my statement: i agree.

Cheers,
DreameR

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
xD (story mode on) we al know that already
and to place a post like that is just like lol get over it
people wil do what they wanna do and release what they wanna release
if you cant handle it then just try to create yourself some stuff
there are enough starter points (files sources etc) to start with

but if you gaveup already and just login everyday to see a compleet int repack with al working then dont come here and post such a bs story
like i said above (what else is new)
we are happy with kalyanna and other mods that are helping this comunity
and that some stuff gets released we hope it goes on that way :)
nothing agains you but hey common GET OVER IT :p

greetz spear

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

but if you gaveup already and just login everyday to see a compleet int repack with al working then dont come here and post such a bs story

greetz spear

clearly you didnt read what i wrote lol i wasnt complaing i was stating facts about our community ......

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

greetz spear

well the sense of all this post is about to have a better communication between the members in this part of RZ. Share ideas, help each other out etc. Its not like i ( or we ) want to force someone to release " compleet repack with all working ".

Well its worth to read all post up there, dont be so lazy

greetings Yah

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've played Kalonline since 2005. Jainesoutpost, KalHQ and also this forum have been my main 3 that I've used.
The flaming hating spamming will never cease until the game completely dies. (or mental deletes this area)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If Kal ever does completly die it will be moved into the Old Archives so that people can still access it if they wish

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If Kal ever does completly die
nah not as long as i have a say in this matter : ))

And i disagree.
How boring would it be without sharp discussions and freedom of speech?
If the leechers, haters, flamers, ignorants, fighters ... are gone, maybe then we can talk about death..
Okay, and we also know why you are still here (rhetorical meaning) ^^

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
nah not as long as i have a say in this matter : ))

And i disagree.
How boring would it be without sharp discussions and freedom of speech?
If the leechers, haters, flamers, ignorants, fighters ... are gone, maybe then we can talk about death..
Okay, and we also know why you are still here (rhetorical meaning) ^^

Well said sir! the advancements are coming along farther and farther everyday.. i mean look at all the coders in the community now then there were 4 years ago?

This game will stay alive because its one of the most customizable now. (next to Minecraft ofc) but the concept is still the same... also, NONE OF THESE ADVANCEMENTS WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE WITHOUT THE PEOPLE OF THIS COMMUNITY!

This is why .. dispite the fact you all argue and some are douches to others, some are just too nice, some are annoying and most are just plain helpful.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
as long no one gonna code an Emulator kal still stay the same poop.

wasn't here for month's and still nothing new ... what a waste of time for the most of u .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have an emu
Its old old oldddddddddd but i still have it

like 2010 old i think.. maybe later

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you are totally right and i agree 100% with you some flamers used to insult me saying ( stop asking for help ) ( do it yourself ) ( use your brain ) so i was frustrated and left kal for while but as you said we all start somewhere and no one was born as coder or developer, it's all about learning from the first breath to the last breath of your life, kalonline is just game to some people and it's way of life to others and i think we should all respect that and after all the goal of kalonline private servers is to let people enjoy what they love in an easier way and for free
not to boast with your work in the face of kal community and yes credit needs to be given for people for their work but not in brag way

Back