Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Latest posts of InixSoft

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello guys , had u checked that latest post at

i see , they wanna do something really , beside this sentence had attracted me too much

By the first glimpse of this document, It seems like Inixsoft need to remaster the current Kalonline. :D
that would be incredible to re-build kalonline again , that would be great progress whole-over online games in my opinion
what do you think about that guys?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What is this Nirvana System? They didn't really explain anything.

A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
Alot of us have been messing or playing kal for over 8/9 years.. it has something other games don't it gets you hooked!! (for life lol)
Its a great idea if they can pull it off but keep the same kal feel which will be a big challenge! I duno if they that good lol

I'd go back to try it out for sure, be nice :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The only thing that is bothering me is all the leechers and bots.

Xca

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
some may come back to check it out, but the game is in such decline.. any rational business would close the servers and focus on a new game instead of updating a dead one. People want NEW poop.

Reaction score
some may come back to check it out, but the game is in such decline.. any rational business would close the servers and focus on a new game instead of updating a dead one. People want NEW poop.

While that is true, at this point development (depending on cost) might not be possible. They have tried before to develop new games and those failed, most likely due to not being able to compete in the market anymore (they don't have the money or people for it) the best course of action is to try to milk KalOnline for all it's worth and trying to re-invest that later on in something else, or just pay themselves for as long as they can and move on.

It's no doubt a sinking ship.

Back