Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[New Project] KalGame CP - Totally Free?

Reaction score
Ok, lets start by saying, don't care, dont want to know, dont want you to ask.. By that i mean, ask me anything regarding ragezone and i wont answer it, K? Good.

Now for the good part, i developed with the help of a genius php coder an Aion GameCP, that is sold and still getting sold until today.

So i decided since Darky asked me to come back to kal, to come back and do something more fun than the same old boring crappy kalonline server files or emulators blah blah.. not intersted

So here it is, a crystal clear example of my work of art:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f587/release-aiongame-control-panel-free-652420/

Yeah all the links are gone because magy shutdown the free version because of abuse. So yeah but generall you will be able to do... everything, a clear example would be bjorns website, as he was the one that inspired me in the first place a while ago.

Other examples of the gamecp in live preview in different versions/styles/templates:

There are really a lot of cool features involved, well maybe involved. I kinda need permission to use them for kalonline.

--------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, im looking for some good php coders who know how the duck to use mssql-mysql-php-databases

simple, reply here or talk to me on janganserver@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
if u do a asp gamepanel for kal maby them i will buy, but not the php!
ur game panel is for mysql and php can control the mysql but for mssql is asp beter...

Reaction score
;) cool can't wait to hear from ya mate.

if u do a asp gamepanel for kal maby them i will buy, but not the php!
ur game panel is for mysql and php can control the mysql but for mssql is asp beter...

hmmm... why do you recommend asp? i was never really interested in asp since its too complicated :) but im intersted in hearing hehe

and yeah its really free, but not sure about asp, if your an asp coder i would gladly work with you on this, but as a learner not an expert xD

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i was going to do some asp but a friend told me it was crap so i just stuck with php

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i still think php would be better, for one we already know it and also asp would require people to install the asp mod for apache or use IIS. also most kal people are eggy kids who cant think for themselves and would have 9000+ problems trying to get asp to work.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Why care about the usuability for noobs? They can't get apache/php to work either (except with xampp)

excellent point except unfortunately noobs make up the majority of people in the kal private server scene

Caffeine <3 Nicotine
Reaction score
totally free? hahaha lol

nice nice

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
so when/where do we start to make this thing?
will you set up a private svn or...?
doesn't look like many people are going to halp :/

Reaction score
true, but still pointless. most of those guys are not willing to learn and will never contribute something to the kal scene. why waste time helping them to make more money with their noob repack donator servers?

yeah exactly, people waste money on all type of poop, exactly why this is free xD

totally free? hahaha lol

nice nice

um, yes.. its free, no need to be sarcastic, if you dont like it... beat it you wont find anything made by me ever that wasnt free. No need to be an idiot

so when/where do we start to make this thing?
will you set up a private svn or...?
doesn't look like many people are going to halp :/

whenever, i already started, and yeah not many people going to help ;)

but thats typical kal community, anyways i do have a private svn for this, just need people to contact me on msn to start.

Jangan <3

DARKY!!!! <3

Reaction score
Project Began today ;)

Team Members:
- Jangan
- Arturasult

If anyone wants to be a tester "Must have a running functioning private server with members" please contact me asap. i need to start testing this on live servers. and you will get some sweet prevlidges for helping out.

Best regards;
Jangan

Zen

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i was going to do some asp but a friend told me it was crap so i just stuck with php

I've coded ASP.NET for a few years, but PHP is my first language and will always be my love :D

ASP is alright for bigger projects where MVC is crucial, since MVC is kind of hard to implement with PHP without using a framework.

They serve different purposes, and to be honest when dealing with MSSQL ASP.NET is handy, but i would rather deal with PHP's MSSQL problems than deal with ASP.NET (or ASP classic for that matter)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hows going the project??

Back