Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The big question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modeler / C++ Coder
Developer
Reaction score
Dear Hayley, since the day we met in person I was sold, the amount of love we share is just amazing even before we met in person!
we have been friends for years now. It turns out to be way more valuable then that,
you are my soul mate:love: and always will be! I will love you and want to care for you until death us part.
So here it comes, the big question at the place we met.

Hayley Bradbury, ( Kallyanna ) will you marry me? Be with me and live with me until the end of time?

P.S. MentaL, Thank you for letting me do this, Appreciated

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dear Hayley, since the day we met in person I was sold, the amount of love we share is just amazing even before we met in person!
we have been friends for years now. It turns out to be way more valuable then that,
you are my soul mate:love: and always will be! I will love you and want to care for you until death us part.
So here it comes, the big question at the place we met.

Hayley Bradbury, ( @Kallyanna ) will you marry me? Be with me and live with me until the end of time?

P.S. @MentaL, Thank you for letting me do this, Appreciated

OMFG! YES I WILL!!!!!!
ik ook van jou ( I love you too) we have known each other since you were 15, we have met WAY more then once, we are a team and I know now you asked my MOTHER for my hand and she said YES... ffs... just for the recored.. I wil still infract you or delete your posts.. ffs... but you also asked me to ask MentaL .. I said Spamzilla.. but "Where we met" was the main thing... he said
MentaL said:
Why not the Kal section
And you did it... I think this is the first engagement RaGEZONE has ever seen... lol :') but YES I WILL MARRY YOU...ffs.. (dnt mean your getting special treatment witch!)

You asked me once.. I said ask me later.. and this is it.. YES YES YES YES YES!!!!
so here it is.... kinda crying right now ffs..

Modeler / C++ Coder
Developer
Reaction score
OMFG! YES I WILL!!!!!!
ik ook van jou ( I love you too) we have known each other since you were 15, we have met WAY more then once, we are a team and I know now you asked my MOTHER for my hand and she said YES... ffs... just for the recored.. I wil still infract you or delete your posts.. ffs... but you also asked me to ask @MentaL .. I said Spamzilla.. but "Where we met" was the main thing... he said And you did it... I think this is the first engagement RaGEZONE has ever seen... lol :') but YES I WILL MARRY YOU...ffs.. (dnt mean your getting special treatment witch!)

You asked me once.. I said ask me later.. and this is it.. YES YES YES YES YES!!!!
so here it is.... kinda crying right now ffs..

Hihi you just made me a happy man.. :blushing: don't cry my love don't cry.. and witch ey? XD hahahaha

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously? Through the internet? Nerd level over 9000.

When I was at his place he did it while drunk.. got down on one knee n everything...lol I askd him to "ask me later" properly...nerd lvl 9000+ xD but asking me to ask the big guy took some balls! I said spamzilla.. but I was over ruled by the big guy...lol
@Matynator yes you are a big witch...lol but tis ok ) I love you too! and this is sooooo Ducking sweet!...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Happy for both of you!

for the years i know both of you i'd say both of you are meant for each other!

stay in love
Matynator - The big question - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Happy for both of you!

for the years i know both of you i'd say both of you are meant for each other!

stay in love

the fact that he aske meto ask MentaL is big.. then MentaL said - why not the Kal section... he knew what he was gonn ask... lol :')

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You two so cute together. Congratulations for the future and hopefully you spend and share most of your experiences together here so we can all enjoy it too. :*:

nty hunny and FU! post report! he had permission for this... lol and a cheeky reply via me was posted...lol as for experiances we have mostly done that.. we have been talking for 6 years now and basically met up 2x within the short time of each other...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
thank you guys :') this means so much to me.. like omfg ...lol still kinda in shocj that he did it.. ACTUALLY did it...lol

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
haha , thats the first time i see that here , thats AWESOME :D , i hope you gonna be fine with each other , i love u both ;)
really nice couples , good luck my babies <3

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You both should take a look at my signature picture again, however congratulations.
I think its time for me to quit.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You both should take a look at my signature picture again, however congratulations.I think its time for me to quit.
For the first time ever in my entire kal time , i could agree with gayknight , but that answer really killed me , had me laughing like so Ducking much And that means no hate against the Ragezone marriage but XD i just asked XEA . if theres any options to deactive or delete the ragezone account , because it went way too far :DD Sorry kallyanna but i also feel bad for your ex , which youve been talkin about at facebook 24/7 hours :) anyways dont get offended by that , I'm just taking it from all the ways , The weirdest poop i've ever seen :D Congratulations , Enjoy a wedding at Termina Temp ramp :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back