Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

To R3volution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey man please answer me on skype i buyed one time the hackshild and ismir got the licence please answer me i wan't buy anonther one if you don't give out 2 licences i will pay again only give me the licence
or if someone else sell hackshild pm me thank you!
Thank you hope you don't delete thread before he see it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
first of all this isnt selling or buying forum. none can say that i said i am selling something in this forum (like others).
i started to sell protection to help servers cos ppls pissed off from madknight's protection but i saw ppls only ruining it then i stoped selling it.
u had a team 2-3 ppls when u close ur server and break into parts, it doesnt mean i should give license to 2-3 ppls. have ppls who bought it and didnt asked for license more then 6-8 months. ismir wanted license from me and i gave him 2 days ago and he wants new one, ofc he will not get and u will not get it too. reason is clearly stays, ppls want license and trying to re-sell my work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back