Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

To R3volution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So my old buddy r3volution you deleted my licence while I was sleeping , you deleted me from skype when i woke up , you didnt care to get the facts right from me what happened, but you might care now . Like you know you stopped my licence WHICH I PAID FOR so I decided to get your dll's uncracked , like you can see on the image bellow im already able to use your files again, you will learn your lesson or not . You shouldnt do what you did to me because , I didnt do anything to you , i even didnt care that you are best firends with zigdonic ( who scammed me on s2 , but it is different story ). You will pay now for turning my licence off WHICH I PAID FOR . Your dlls will be uncracked.

Gigollo - To R3volution - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Do you really think he will just let you use his files? xD They're probably filled with tons of backdoors so even if you crack license poop somehow there's prolly tons of other shits to fix and without some serious asm knowledge that won't be possible. Also pointless to threaten him, whether you like him or not, he's still one skilled mofo, also mentally unstable which makes him even more dangerous :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Time will tell and seems like hes not that smart as you think since revenge took his files before.
But im not here to flame him , hes a good guy but he shouldnt do what he did to me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In my opinion R3vo was always a skilled guy in coding but also the destroyer of the KalOnline pserver scene (Remember Unbreakable bof dll backdoor wich he used, Bango Server wich he fucked with his backdoors)..

From time to time KalOnline is dying and one Reason is the Buggy R3vo files that might show good coding skills but also shows how fail he coded everything.. Not trying to say R3vo sucks but yea.. u suck as a human being.

ps: im not a part of essential just saying the truth and I feel there is max 1 1/2 Years left with KalOnline and the Only reason for that is Arachne.

R3volutioN Kills almost every Server and I hope that someday your dlls all getting cracked fixxed and KalOnline is back.

Sorry R3vo but someday it have to be said.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And he had no rights to delete my licence doesnt matter if i would release files or not ( I didnt ) when I buy something i can do whatever i want with it.

PS R3volution my srv is still fine :)

Last edited:
off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
He doesnt got the rights to stop ur licenses? Sorry but he didn't made his own company with so he can do what he want even if u payd 1000000$ for, if u want that an company do that shitload of stuff for you, you have to pay min. 50x more cash, hope u understand ne, didn't known how to spell my words about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back