Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaGEZONE Awards 2013 - Kal Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
My PM to kally:

It's always good to see members of the community take the initiative and try to contribute and improve their section, so on behalf of senior management I do thank you for your contribution. Justei's right in that I have no issue with people trying to promote the awards within their section, but I would personally prefer that it was the original awards thread I created in the OW that was used.

Part of the reason for this is to try to encourage those dwelling within the MMO sections to come out of their holes. The other part is for people to have fun and recognise their fellow Ragezoners. Unfortunately the MMO dwellers vote their buddies in their section, and it doesn't exactly give the fairest reflection of the forum as a whole if the entire Habbo/Mu/Kal/RF Online section won a large handful of awards.

What I would be happy to encourage is a Kal Online specific awards ceremony, and you can quote me on this to any mods who raise an issue. Habbo have their own awards, would be engaging for the Kal community to have their own awards. However you either have a Kal-specific awards or you use the forum-wide awards, for the above reasons.

But thanks anyways for your contributions to improving Kal, don't let this discourage you!

Official word is, squabble amongst yourselves (peacefully!) if you want your own awards ceremony, which does no harm for Kal and only brings you guys together. I do encourage you participate in the forum-wide awards, bearing in mind what I've sent to Kallyanna.

If you want a Kal-specific awards gig then I'd be happy to help arrange it. Tailor the categories to fit in with the section, see if I can get someone to do the user bars or whatever

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
here it is. me is designer. ^^^
yq9CRGt - RaGEZONE Awards 2013 - Kal Section - RaGEZONE Forums

just kidding, u do not have to rage chill a little bit.

The Effort is there :D *thumbs up*

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Code:
Most Professional: AyleN,MadKnight

Most Missed: Aylen, strik3r

Greatest RZ Legend: MadKnight, sirix ,lafreak

Friendliest: ....

Biggest Troll: Kealy

Funniest User: Frightened

Want to meet IRL: Kallyana,Aylen

Most Loveable: Kallyanna

Most Helpful: MadKnight, Kallyana ,R3volution

Most Annoying: Frightened , Makova
[/QUOTE]

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Lol you been here before?? :laugh: this is the dribble section of RZ all haters an love to come down on anyone who shows a little ray of sunshine too our damp baby wetting section.

Nice post Kallyanna

Aye I've poked my nose in and heard stories from mods by gone, I know what you lot are like :wink: well kallyanna seems to be making the effort here, leave it to her/provide some assistance instead of squabbling then!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Code:
Most Popular: BakaBug, Sandr0

Funniest User: Mutha, loved his rage posts :D

Most Annoying: Dj Krava

Most Professional: BakaBug, Aylen, MadKnight, Boarderkoen, Phant0m

Biggest Nerd: BakaBug

Most Missed: BakaBug, Aylen

Greatest RZ Legend: BakaBug, Aylen, DeathArt, Nuklear, pacd, ...

Camp Fag: Dj Krava

Staff Member of the Year: Ghost

Friendliest: silenCe, UppaCut, MadKnight - they keep calm, no matter how much u troll 'em. great!

Biggest Troll: Dj Krava, Foxx, Revolution

Most Loveable: gay?

Want to meet IRL: no thanks.

Most Helpful: all those who nicely answer a question asked 1000 times.

Biggest Spammer: Dj Krava

Best Contributor: the one who released the server files first, guess who :)

Forgotten: probably many :P

A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
Aye I've poked my nose in and heard stories from mods by gone, I know what you lot are like :wink: well kallyanna seems to be making the effort here, leave it to her/provide some assistance instead of squabbling then!

Hey I not been apart of this section for a good 3/4 years keep me out of it xD
I was one of them mods lol

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oo welcome back nice to see that kealy is back ,Hope you back to kal dev too :)

I'm not back, I just got this page linked and decided to check it out.
Seems like nobody cares enough to even try to remember the work I've done for this community and simply mindlessly follow bf4g's (fred) steps by copy/pasting the first reply as template and use it without giving it any kind of thought processing, as everyone depicts me as a troll.
But what is there to except from a dead community infested with brainless zombies, anyway ? There's no such thing as disappointment in here anymore.
So I'm just playing along, hence the picture.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
jSEu7p9 - RaGEZONE Awards 2013 - Kal Section - RaGEZONE Forums

I see you've done some stuff based on my works, I didn't know, but that's nice~

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
true, some other people use your NWK code as base, also "sirix puke" is not bad ^^
Also two people (Lafreak & R3vo) started an Server based on your code.
I have fun with coding (thats why im here) and your source was nice for the community and also nice for me (i liked the coding concept), but i dont need to prove or report anything, its just my hobby and its just 4 fun. So if you released some GW2 code, i will take a look at it : )

And yes you are the biggest troll, but thats okay :D:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You don't know me, who are you to judge me ?
I only troll people who behave like poop, I'm nice to the rest. (ask ToF, Bjorn or even Justei)

Sirix' puke was a thousand lines of ugly ASM hooks and crappy fixes, which were all obvious in the first place.
The pastebin is gone, but the code wasn't worth much anyway.

I don't play gw2, btw.

Back to topic, people I'd like to meet ? Well, I already met Bjorn, so.. There's that.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I dont know you, i dont want to judge and i dont wanted to be rude, the troll thing is only my opinion related the posts i read from you (maybe i read the wrong posts).
Well i talked with Alex (striker) about you and he (also me) respect you and your work.
I also used some of your code http://forum.ragezone.com/f315/fps-limiter-739734/#post7340475 and now many servers have a KealyFPSLimiter.dll in there Client Folders, i hope that was okay : )

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That's alright, except that there were some things I didn't know when I released it, which makes the code on that page wrong.. and I never bothered fixing it.
The one in my Cry project is how it should be, so you should use that one as template instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back