Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Reminder] About deleted posts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The hatred towards mods of deleting posts...
Yes it can be annyoing.. hey I get my posts deleted too.. so we are all in the same boat.. however, I should know better.
If you check at the bottom of this forum, you will see that there are more then just 1 mod of this forum.

[h=5]Moderators of this Forum[/h]

Also there are a few awesome super mods that have been active on this forum since i've been working away alot.

[h=2]Super Moderator[/h]
[h=4]Junkers
Kreeate

Madison

Not4You
[/h]
[h=3]Deleted: [Discussion]what the ???????[/h] Started by JohnsonSausage, 1 Day Ago 07:29 PM

Kallyanna - [Reminder] About deleted posts - RaGEZONE Forums

Thread deleted by Kreeate
Reason Buying and selling of files not allowed

We are aware that there are issues with the deletion of thread/post notification's right now. this issue should also be rectified soon.

Think before you create your flame posts and also, PLEASE read the section rules. There is usually a REASON why your posts have been deleted .. and the reason is usually in the section and forum rules ;)

*This thread was sent to a super mod for varification before i posted it*

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
We shouldnt be to serious about this. Normally this Section works well, but there are a few black sheeps, i saw that some of these sheeps are now not a part of the sheep flock anymore. I think this is a good strategy, because the most of us are peacefully withe sheeps who want to talk about kal develoment and about nothing else, like unimportant stuff about Persons, Servers, Corrupt Admins and so on. The issue with the post delete notification should be solved fast, vbulletin bug / update?! Identifying wich people are not here to talk about Kal Dev and isolate them should be the solution, because this is the Kal Section and not a irish pub.

Back