Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The best repack?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Well, erm I'm confused actually which repack i should use for my own server as there are too many out-there...
Here is what i am looking for...All the armor, weapons, area's, mobs everything should be fixed, no bugs at all and it has latest releases in it as-well..

So which repack would you recommend...?

Cheers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm actually looking myself for a decent repack with decent maps etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Honestly I'm lazy making my own repack lol :) That is why i am looking for a repack. I'm also looking for member's to make a server team who can work along with me because my friends are busy in their own server lol and few other friends are not even aware of anything with server files so...

Back to the topic...So which repack lol

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sry but i think if your lazy to make yoru own files then your lazy to do kal server or you just wanna make money from donations and best repack is clean files by dope (KalExtreme) if you fk up somthing you know it was you.. or just use webadim..

A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
All server repacks sux :) waste of a post.. only replying due to a notice from RZ:

Thank you for taking the time to visit RaGEZONE but it seems you have not posted in over 30 days! we appreciate you visiting but why not create a topic or post a message or two, our general discussion area is a fantastic way to get involved with our community, but do not take this as a notice to spam, please post meaningful content.

haha there! :eek:tt1:
but as every1 has said the repack section would only be more work finding & fixing bugs an missing stuff, best thing to do is make an shape your own an learn on the way :)

Goodluck on any choises made on your new plans

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MAX your 100% right ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yup max you are right... i love making kal servers starting from scratch anyway, because everything is so simple, and there is no bugs, and its easy to add things...
Basicly starting with clean server files is like buying a brand new modern house... no work needs to be done on it... and if you need to fix something it is easy.
But with a repack it is like buying an old victorian house, there are so many problems with it, and its hard to fix stuff... if you have a moldy wall and you try and fix it you end up replaced the whole wall :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
with your own repack you know what you did wrong and you know it was you it wasnt the guy who release repack..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmmm, I appreciate your comments guys and guess you are right. I will think about it and surely will ask RZ friends if i'm stuck.

Thanks once again

Ps, i didnt mean m lazy making a server, i said m just lazy starting from a scratch its hell'a tough job....and for the records, I am NOT making my server for money neither i need donations =/ donations doesn't play any role when you are living a rich life and can afford a little for the host.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can i start from scratch my own repack and everthing can someone send me a link so that i may make my own repack ?

Back