Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The best repack

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, can some1 tell me which repack is closest to bango kal?
Or can some1 upload or give me link to good repack?
I wanna create my own server, I dont know much about developing kalonline, but I have big IT experience and want try new things. (like my own ddos protection)
Thanks in advance, and sorry if I posted in wrong section.
(don't be mad).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kalonline server now doesn't depend on development/programing skills as much as your Creativity.
Most of the Addons, Armors, Editors, WebScripts are released for free, and most of it are really trustable, free, and stable (such as MadKnight's addons), but using a repack that already released, and add addons that already released, doesn't make the server special enough, sure having your own ddos protection (if its strong enough) is something good, but its not good enough to make players come and have fun.

Never start creating a server by downloading a repack and start editing it and adding the addons, i suggest starting by paper and pencil and start typing your ideas, your creativity in everything, balance, areas, armors, grades, story lines, new methods of pimping or getting the 3rdjob, And doing that doesn't require development or programing skills, and there is already a lot of tutorials about every single part of it here in RageZone,

And about the special things in Bango, i believe it require Programmers that know what they are doing, because i don't think its easy to make it, and also i don't think they gonna release it, and if they did wont be those days, and when its released, it will lose its specialty.

Best luck of creating a new creative server,
Best Regards,
J3lackSwOrD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hes right, But trying to make addons and stuff new armours is just fun :) its nice to see peeps creating there own stuff :) and trying to make new addons :p

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
there are no good repacks if you ask me, all of them are filled with loads of crap and weird gameplay, overgraded weapons and armor, overstyled textures and overstyled designs in general.
I feel sick when I think about it.

I'm not here
Reaction score
there are no good repacks if you ask me, all of them are filled with loads of crap and weird gameplay, overgraded weapons and armor, overstyled textures and overstyled designs in general.
I feel sick when I think about it.

I released a repack that isnt including anything of that. People just were too lazy to reupload it (links broke) so it got lost, maybe somebody still got it tho :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think that's depend on how do you like kalonline some people love old school kal and some just love new world with new ideas
but since there is both sides you need to care about both sides and most of people who love old school they can just play int server since it is the main school and people who love modern things such as new cool armors ~ weapons etc i think there is tons of them at kaltop 100
but what we really need is balanced one old school with touch of modern world and making people really enjoy there game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.
I looking for the best repack ( clean and clean server files) can any give a worked link for a download. or can any reupload the files will be nice

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The links in the Repack section Sticky should be working hunny.. well they all were unless otherwise stated ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have seen the repackts but some are passworded so i cant unzip it.
I cant fint the passwords

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well , you won't see here a repack without faults , every repack has it's own advantages and disadvantages , as bugs or other
as LOK repack , its advantages : it looks cool , new system , drop rate is medium, bof , dss , disadvantages : disappearance of the items in inventory and lags
as paradise too
so , if u want to use repack which released here , you have to add your own things too beside u have to know the problem of that repack to edit it ;)
or easier than all of that , make your own clean repack , it will take time but , it's copyright well back to you
so i advise you to use clean repack "_"

Greeting
Plucky :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hi i want the best repack, so can anyone tell me wich repack is furthest from bango kal?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No repack is the best, All are Unique and have many different features, umm i wonder.. if everyone in this whole section, worked on a Kal server, each person was designated an area to work on and a mob etc, i wonder what we would come up with ... prob something epic!

Kinda a long shot getting some of the peeps on here working together.. ummm the Ragezone Kal section incorp "KalOnline Ultimate edition" :D Inix would love that xD YEAH! us Kal guys should totally all team up.. lol like everyone... ahh ive had too many beers already its never gonna happen :(

LOL! - be awesome if it did tho :p

Back