Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

s0ul666 - Banned ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
not sure, but i think its joke :D
Bloodx - s0ul666 - Banned ? - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
he insulted MentaL .. also looking at his previous actions ... a bunch of stuff lead up to this.... I was shocked myself when I saw this tbh.... but then I had to clean up after him so I think I know why this happened

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
he insulted MentaL .. also looking at his previous actions ... a bunch of stuff lead up to this.... I was shocked myself when I saw this tbh.... but then I had to clean up after him so I think I know why this happened

I don't mean to judge anyone, and I'm not trying to take someone side, but here is an other version of the story.

Soul666 told me that he reported a thread, and because of that kally insulted him.
This action made him insult her back, and then mental was brought into the picture.

And of course you know what happened next, since he is now banned.

Also may I add, that soul666 believe that he was unfairly treated, that kally was allowed to insult him, but he was not allowed to insult her back.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't mean to judge anyone, and I'm not trying to take someone side, but here is an other version of the story.

Soul666 told me that he reported a thread, and because of that kally insulted him.
This action made him insult her back, and then mental was brought into the picture.

And of course you know what happened next, since he is now banned.

Also may I add, that soul666 believe that he was unfairly treated, that kally was allowed to insult him, but he was not allowed to insult her back.

I dnt recall him insulting me nor me insulting him, however I can get the reports checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back