Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How we can save this section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright Ladies and Gentlemen,

We all know that the KalOnline section is not the brightest one on this forum.
Neither is it the most favorite one, as we can see we do not even have real moderators but people from
other sections HAVE TO moderate this section, since we do not have competent and trustful people in this section.
Yes, we are known as a leacher community.
Yes, we are known as an annoying community.
Yes, Yes, Yes....

So here is, lets say, one of our latest chances to change this by applying some simple rules:

1. Do not flame! (Yes, i know we all love to flame and talk about things, we think, we know alot about, but how about everytime u get the feeling like "omg i can f*ck that person up", you just log out of rz? Problem solved)

2. Do not open new threads before using the search function. (This is actually a guideline for avoiding such flame posts in first place)

3. Do not disrespect each other. (It might become very hard for all of us, but instead of hitting our heads against each other, we should work as a so called "community")

4. Like/Dislike posts depending on the Post, not depending on the Person (guideline to avoid confrontation)

5. Make usage of the report button on posts. (If you see anyone breaking the forum rules, report that person, the moderators/admins on this forum are active and will check the post)

6. Do not troll people. (we all want to feel funny! And yes, sometimes people post horrible things which we want to blow up in the air, but anything that is contributed to this community might be helpful in a way, so accept it and just ignore it if u dont like it)

Well, i have nothing else in my mind right now. You are free to discuss these rules and tell me your opinion about it (in a polite way).

And no, i am not a hippie that wants to spread love. But with following simple rules like these we can finally become more than just the trash section of ragezone.

p.s. if you find any spelling mistakes, you can keep them.
Cheers,
DreameR

Reaction score
1. I left when people started getting hard-ons for saying we should be nice to every egy who cant figure out how to restore a database
2. People start off doing this then get flamed/trolled until they stop and either leave or become contributing members
3. See Number 1
4. Like/dislike is meh
5. Meh I don't see how this would bring a section to life
6. See Number 1

I was here for the active kal section, It was a ton of fun and there were a few really skilled people here... those skilled people tended to be the ones trolling/flaming, they left and everyone blamed their trolling for the section turning to poop... But the reason was that the section relied on those trolls for pretty much every decent release, when they got bored of doing everything and left one by one the section died off.

What I'm saying is, the section wont magically come back to life. The people who left will probably never come back, they have new games to work on or other projects not game related... Kalonline is an old game and it's been butt raped into oblivion by 1000x exp egy servers. The section will never be as active as it was.

Once a game has 1000x exp private servers it will never recover player base. Once a game has released files it will always end up with 1000x exp private servers. So once a game has released server files it's doomed to slowly die. Releasing files kills games.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I left when people started looking at KalOnline as a business matter,
1. Create server.
2. Give huge promises on how it will be.
3. Give free items to your friends to love the server and invite more people for you.
4. Create semi-god gear and sell it.
5. Collect money.
6. Fap Fap Fap
8. Collect more money.
9. Open bank account.
10. Collect even more money.
11. There was no #7 .
12. Create fake account, Make yourself semi-god, kill everybody and became 1st in rank in your own server.
13. Close it.
14. Create server.
15. ...

Best Regards,
J3lackSwOrD

Reaction score
Archive it and let it fade away, its a dead section that only serves the purpose of selling tools/addons and showoff crap, no real development is going into the section apart from "leaked" backdoored junk and lots of spamming/flaming.

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Archive it and let it fade away, its a dead section that only serves the purpose of selling tools/addons and showoff crap, no real development is going into the section apart from "leaked" backdoored junk and lots of spamming/flaming.

MrDreameR - How we can save this section - RaGEZONE Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back