Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

old school bird event

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Has anyone mimicked this one?
Loved this event, ive forgotten the stats it gives you
Stup - old school bird event - RaGEZONE Forums

Stup - old school bird event - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
owyeah damn thats long ago
was fuc.... awsome

stats wasnt it bugged you get allot of attack points
wil look @ my ss maybe i can find anything

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Heh I always wondered why none of coders tried to make it work ;d It should be available in the files we have, since event was launched @2005 if I remember right ;d and inix used NPC + gstate systems for this. But, some of them managed how to make pets system which looks almost like a bird event.

P.S I wouldn't recommend any1 to use "bird buffs" cuz they're bugged and causing mass engine.exe (unless you know how to fix it)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LOL i think i might have it somewhere...the event i mean...ill have a hunt ;) it was released on RZ a loooooooooooong butt time ago.......
n OMG Hanin!!!!! Pizzaboys were my old guild's nemisisssssssss lolz DiamondSouls 4Eva lolz <3

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
i remember rak3hunt promised to release it but never did.

Reaction score
Heh I always wondered why none of coders tried to make it work ;d It should be available in the files we have, since event was launched @2005 if I remember right ;d and inix used NPC + gstate systems for this. But, some of them managed how to make pets system which looks almost like a bird event.

P.S I wouldn't recommend any1 to use "bird buffs" cuz they're bugged and causing mass engine.exe (unless you know how to fix it)

the animation was deleted from the client & the also from the server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn back in the days everyone had g46/g50 and it was a sick achievement if you had g50 parts.
This is like 2005-2006 was it? with this bird event i remember everyone running around with these eagle things.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
lol I used to have this O.O I wonder if its on my old dvd, infact I think I used it on one of my servers many years ago.. Kalmax V1 or 2

I think i have KalMax V1 on a dvd somewhere ill hunt it out... if i remember right it only gave you the buff n not the eagle but i could be mistaken...ill troll my archives for it :)

Back