New server ? Based on your ideas

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Registered XSELES is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    PolandLocation
    22Posts

    shout New server ? Based on your ideas


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    Hello all people,
    I would like to ask you what you think about a 2010 based server?
    What i mean ?
    - Knight,Archer,Mage,Thief
    - Old Int style based on 2010 year
    - New engine 2010
    - Experience 30~50 (because with 200x exp fun will be die after 2-3 weeks)

    Now probably wondering why he wants to create a server of this type?
    - I think the current game 2016,2017 is shit. It's not the game we loved to play is too many idiotic stuff that InixSoft added to destroy this game.

    What can I offer you?

    * Stable files without freezes/Crashes
    * Much easy system like reward shop,new tournaments etc cause i know only basic c++ :P ,your ideas can be made !.
    * Active 3 people team and contact with administrator by skype/whatapp etc.
    * Professional server routing through all updates of new arenas and systems.
    * Only Int stuff what u remember and love ( 2010 )

    WARRNING :If you have to cry or insult my post, please go out.... I'm not kid who wan't argue...

    Nowadays, it's just a suggestion, the server will create with your ideas if they make sense.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE INFOS
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Our team has started work on our new project.

    The expected progress of the server to the testing phase is planned for September.

    Start the official server we plan on 2nd half October.

    Our Facebook are now avaiable

    https://www.facebook.com/Master-Of-K...8854213094960/

    ###########################################
    Information About Progress Server
    ###########################################
    20% done of files
    40% done of client

    we working everyday !
    Last edited by XSELES; 06-08-17 at 02:46 PM.
    New Project of (G3) Equal KalOnline

    http://g3-server.boards.net/


  2. #2
    Hardcore Member FlyingBurrito is online now
    MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    116Posts

    Re: New server ? Based on your ideas

    Quote Originally Posted by XSELES View Post
    Hello all people,
    I would like to ask you what you think about a 2010 based server?
    What i mean ?
    - Knight,Archer,Mage,Thief
    - Old Int style based on 2010 year
    - New engine 2010
    - Experience 30~50 (because with 200x exp fun will be die after 2-3 weeks)

    Now probably wondering why he wants to create a server of this type?
    - I think the current game 2016,2017 is shit. It's not the game we loved to play is too many idiotic stuff that InixSoft added to destroy this game.

    What can I offer you?

    * Stable files without freezes/Crashes
    * Much easy system like reward shop,new tournaments etc cause i know only basic c++ :P ,your ideas can be made !.
    * Active 3 people team and contact with administrator by skype/whatapp etc.
    * Professional server routing through all updates of new arenas and systems.
    * Only Int stuff what u remember and love ( 2010 )

    WARRNING :If you have to cry or insult my post, please go out.... I'm not kid who wan't argue...

    Nowadays, it's just a suggestion, the server will create with your ideas if they make sense.
    Sounds great in theory but the thief in my opinion was what ruined our private world of kal to begin with.

    We waited so long to have the thief and then when it was introduced into our world it caused bugs, unbalance, hate, greed, less servers to be online and run stable and more attacks on servers.

    So the true feeling of kal we remember has nothing to do with a thief class and anything that came after it.

    These are not flames these are just my own opinions about what you asked.

  3. #3
    Registered XSELES is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    PolandLocation
    22Posts

    Re: New server ? Based on your ideas

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingBurrito View Post
    Sounds great in theory but the thief in my opinion was what ruined our private world of kal to begin with.

    We waited so long to have the thief and then when it was introduced into our world it caused bugs, unbalance, hate, greed, less servers to be online and run stable and more attacks on servers.

    So the true feeling of kal we remember has nothing to do with a thief class and anything that came after it.

    These are not flames these are just my own opinions about what you asked.
    It's good to see people who still love those times

    It's good opinion and i right with you ,but for fair all i will open soon poll about 4th character.

    At first, he needs some opinion on the new project

    - What people prefer main city ?
    - What chance of dropping armor and weapons?
    - With 50x experience I can do medium Grade 50 and low Grade 55 at start server then increase by update and add new stuff Grade 60,65,70 etc.

  4. #4
    KalOnline Developer MajorIG247 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    SudiLocation
    276Posts

    Re: New server ? Based on your ideas

    Quote Originally Posted by XSELES View Post
    It's good to see people who still love those times

    It's good opinion and i right with you ,but for fair all i will open soon poll about 4th character.

    At first, he needs some opinion on the new project

    - What people prefer main city ?
    - What chance of dropping armor and weapons?
    - With 50x experience I can do medium Grade 50 and low Grade 55 at start server then increase by update and add new stuff Grade 60,65,70 etc.
    - about main city i think all servers using temp fort as main city would be awesome if you make your own main city i think
    about drop chances g55+ should be hardly not geting fully in 1 day i would like to playing pvps/cw etc via g50-g55 will be awesome and balanced^^
    experince should be about 50-80x, 3rdjobs intlike and hard to get with killing all bosses etc
    if server will being 100% stable so updates can be only weekly or every 2 weeks a update
    not every 1 or 2 days a update like all private servers doing!
    But I don't know if all the players would like this this game or not
    but its was my opinion
    good luck :)

    kind regards

    -MajorIG
    -MajorIG-
    -Developer-

  5. #5
    Registered XSELES is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    PolandLocation
    22Posts

    Re: New server ? Based on your ideas

    I allright with you MajorIG.

    Today i will create a new forum and blog with progress of server.

    At blog/forum you can check features and updates in the time test server will be online

    Proposed name of server is Master Of Kal (MoK)

    Proposed features is : EXP 30X | DROP CUSTOM | ONLY INTERNATIONAL OLD STUFF FROM 2010 YEAR (NEW UI ENGINE)

    This name comming from old times Project from Poland friend's

    soon.. i will post here with all new infos.

    Kind regards,
    MoK Creator

  6. #6
    Please STAHP! ASN is offline
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    908Posts

    Re: New server ? Based on your ideas

    How about, for once, server based on "your ideas" or all you can do is imitate other people's ideas/stuff in hope that it works this time?

    Also you had nothing to do with K2O/MOK, imaginary friends i see

  7. #7
    Registered XSELES is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    PolandLocation
    22Posts

    Re: New server ? Based on your ideas

    Quote Originally Posted by ASN View Post
    How about, for once, server based on "your ideas" or all you can do is imitate other people's ideas/stuff in hope that it works this time?

    Also you had nothing to do with K2O/MOK, imaginary friends i see
    About K2O ,when orginall project from old times are in develope ,i start a interesing and teach KalOnline dev section .
    I did not have anything to do with k2o,i write "friend's" just only with politeness
    I think it's no problem to use this name because the k2o project has not been heard for many years.

    As for the ideas....I meant to create a server that reflects the times of the 2010 game plus an additional few player ideas that can be used in the game.
    I think the current engine inixsoft 2016/2017 game is suck, in my opinion it destroyed this game,the times I love come from the beginning until 2010/2013.

    And that is the reason for creating this server :)

  8. #8
    Hardcore Member FlyingBurrito is online now
    MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    116Posts

    Re: New server ? Based on your ideas

    Quote Originally Posted by XSELES View Post
    About K2O ,when orginall project from old times are in develope ,i start a interesing and teach KalOnline dev section .
    I did not have anything to do with k2o,i write "friend's" just only with politeness
    I think it's no problem to use this name because the k2o project has not been heard for many years.

    As for the ideas....I meant to create a server that reflects the times of the 2010 game plus an additional few player ideas that can be used in the game.
    I think the current engine inixsoft 2016/2017 game is suck, in my opinion it destroyed this game,the times I love come from the beginning until 2010/2013.

    And that is the reason for creating this server :)
    If i am not mistaken isnt K2O one of @General projects?

    If so i am surprised he has not shown up yet into this thread

  9. #9
    Registered XSELES is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    PolandLocation
    22Posts

    Re: New server ? Based on your ideas

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingBurrito View Post
    If i am not mistaken isnt K2O one of @General projects?

    If so i am surprised he has not shown up yet into this thread
    K2O creators from old times is from Poland ,General aka Bjorn is from other country :) so you are wrong ^^

    - - - Updated - - -

    Project name : Master Of Kal (MoK)
    Administrator Number : 3
    Game Engine : 2010
    Based : EXE Clean Files
    HackShield : InixSoft (Selfmade with own add-on)
    Character : Knight,Archer,Magician,Thief
    Type Server : International Style
    Experience : 50x (With gap system)
    Drop rate : Selfmade
    Areas/Maps : ONLY INTERNATIONAL
    Armors/Weapons : ONLY INTERNATIONAL
    Add-On Pimp : Bead Of Fire,Dragon Spirit Scroll,Imperial Talisman,Pimping Talisman (more in update)
    Rewrote 2nd skill
    Third job change with passive/active skill
    Floor 10 Company
    E-mok time with certs
    Moving Trinket (VoD)
    Duel Tournament with level different
    New selfmade battlefield (100 vs 100)
    Destructing Key Point (GvG)
    Last Standing Man (selfmade)
    Instance System
    Raid System
    and much much more....
    You start from narooth with level 1,G24/G25 stuff without teleport scroll !.
    You have to kill all newbie monster and drop better stuff with getting your experience.
    In every city you have special quest with gift.
    About droprate... G46/G50 rate is middle at start... G55 rate is custom low for more fun :)
    * I don't wan't people in 3 hour with full G55/G59 you have to spent more time to get it ^^
    more info soon :P

  10. #10
    Member thestander is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    RDP/RootLocation
    85Posts

    Re: New server ? Based on your ideas

    i like the rates would be better if you removed the 3rd job and add a teleporter to the cities f1 or some teleports from starter npc so people dont have to walk to cities lol overall looks pretty good




Advertisement