Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best Servers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eather Server

Uptime 4 years idk exactly, nice oldschool server which has been closed 3 years ago.

Owner: DarKZONE

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
server name = Fusion Kal Private Server V1
i liked it because = fair GM's . good areas . Amazing Fort
Owner= 88mm And Tank

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PAnimals server back in the days when there were like 4 private servers to pick.
Why? Because it was pure based on the kalonline pvp, maybe with higher grade stuff but everyone had fun back then. It was the only kalonline server i knew that was ment to be for players vs players, and it had a good balance aswell. Ahh and no ddos! which was great aswell.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Had a fun time on PAnimals and several others back then (forgot most of the names). Right now trying out Bango, looks good so far.
Wish there were more servers out there. :(

Kirihara

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Topic cleaned. Keep it clean and on-topic now.
thankx - Best Servers - RaGEZONE Forums

:)

Panimals was awesome! i also liked SoliD (how on earth they managed to get 6 characters instead of 3 saveable ill NEVER know!)
Eather was also fun.. and the first server i played was AceSG1's i think was Ace Server....? Revolution was brill too!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
+1 for PAnimal, not for g100 or 100 exp, there i learned kal and never be like other servers. GL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea panimals was quite fun, it was unbalanced tho, i mean 20/20/20 g120 weaps ? lawl

Yea haha forgot about that well i was a a bit younger back then and normally it was archer vs archer always. so yea i think its the server i enjoyed the most so far, i dont like to train for hours to grind some exp. just want to players vs player, so thats why i loved/enjoyed it so bad.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server : RedLight Evolution - 3D Gaming 2012

i liked it because= The Hard Work in it its really awesome server with good stuff and quest
Owner= UppaCuT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server name :R3volution

Why i Liked it? i cant forget my days with the best players in kal ( Baha - Bangi - Tara - Bug - Gforce ) and if any one have news about them plz told :D

what is the Owner? R3VOLUTION i was know his real name but i forgot this server was about 4-5years (childhood server)

Reaction score
Server name :R3volution

Why i Liked it? i cant forget my days with the best players in kal ( Baha - Bangi - Tara - Bug - Gforce ) and if any one have news about them plz told :D

what is the Owner? R3VOLUTION i was know his real name but i forgot this server was about 4-5years (childhood server)
nice to see old players from r3vo server :) yes owner is R3volution he's also owner of Bango-Kal

Reaction score
PAnimals server back in the days when there were like 4 private servers to pick.
Why? Because it was pure based on the kalonline pvp, maybe with higher grade stuff but everyone had fun back then. It was the only kalonline server i knew that was ment to be for players vs players, and it had a good balance aswell. Ahh and no ddos! which was great aswell.

I agree, do you remember me? My ign was Tiko.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
server name : angels kal
owner : AyleN
liked it because : was very nice server .

but now bango xD

AyleN didn't own Angelskal. Angels and Locke were the owners, but AyleN was working with them. I know , i was part of the GM team.
Although... now that you mention Angelskal and AyleN... my favorite servers were exaclty these two.

Server name : Angelskal
i liked it because : stable server and awesome community, played it for years
Owner of it : Angels

Server name : Ying-Yang
i liked it because : it was one of the first servers out there, pretty much the first one i played seriously until shut down :(
Owner of if : AyleN

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server name = X-Perience Kal V1
Liked because : I just liked to play over there.
Owner : FreeStyler

Last edited:
Back