Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

old kind of servers

Reaction score
hello , is there an project of old kalonline version like xiu ?? or something , many ppls miss that servers w.o 3rd ,international armors wep areas :) answer me :p
like kalonline was in 2008 year ;p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i think 90% of all players wont play on a "no 3rd Job" server

3rd job bring much bugs ofc but no1 cares :D
in my opinion i dont understand the guys :p

Reaction score
just 3rd skills , job change made by R34vo - lafreak are international , the one made by sirix = poop rofl , ppls like it cause of aoe attack nothing more , servers w.o this "3rd" would be alot better :s

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I saw that XiuOnline will be back, because one, of the old Team returned to kal. Hard to say anything about it because many things are different nowadays.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In this case, maree´s words explain this problem. And atm i don´t know any other server than Bango with a different 3rd job.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
maryjewwanna, no offense but are you having your period? relax ... ><'

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
One day I told sirix that 3rd job release will duck private servers for good, and I was right, no1 will play on a server without 3rd job now. Shame that sirix 3rd job is so crappy and bugged and there was no other release of this so basically we're forced to use it or not open any server :p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My server doesnt have 3rd job skills.... does have the job change tho.... I aim to have people play my server for the fact of looks/visual effects and the storyline, quests, and general game play.... im sure there are plenty of other things in the Kal world which doesnt revolve around 3rd job ;) i MIGHT add the skills eventually... just... not yet.... i want to fix everything else... if peeps dnt want to play my server cos it dnt have 3rd job... its up to them ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well Xiu is no fake this time... I know the one who´s doing it and yes he is one of the old team. Xiuonline was´nt only made by hardsmoker as all think. About 3rd job, they already wrote, that if they´d add it, than they do it in a different way. I guess it´s a good decision because no1 want to play a server without 3rd job anymore.

http://kalserverace.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im makeing a server just like int/2008 BUT it will have 3rd job skills/bof an all the outher poop. but exp/drop is low

make Love, not War!
Reaction score
redlightkal is oldschool no custom stuff etc ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Xiu-Online reloaded is real, many people just didn't realize yet. They're having a pretty nice community already (look at forum), and it's still growing. I guess the server will go live within some weeks.

About the 3rd job, yes they will do it in a different way, but will also be added late in the game. Which means there won't be any 3rd job for the first months. Most of the server will be exactly like the old Xiu-online, but with minor changes.

This project really have a potential (depends on the community that is left in the kalonline-scene), and personally I'll definitely try this out when it opens! I believe they will give us back the old kalonline-"feeling".

Back