Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Showroom

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Full 8 member party =)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Sup Everyone , Ima just show you guys my Under Dev Website For my coming server " KalfreakZ "

I used kalonline GUI GFX to create my own pieces of site and stuff ^^
Tellme wath you think and if there may be a change needed !

Ah and yea SS quality is poop , in real it looks perfect :D

Attachments

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
foxx - New Showroom - RaGEZONE Forums

I work on a kal protection (not realy big protection but the one that will run with the kocp/kosp so kocp/kosp will have a hunting mate;)

for now the program detect all programs wich i used im still testing,fixing it.

Reaction score

I work on a kal protection (not realy big protection but the one that will run with the kocp/kosp so kocp/kosp will have a hunting mate;)

If you used any source from here (Which I assume since well.. It's you after all) then please credit the right people.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no i didnt use any source from here but maybe in future i will and for sure ill give credits;) and tnx uppacut.. well ill do my best to make it protect all ways (at last hte nooby ways) so from 100 hackers will be like 5 at last.. but this days people need5min to bypass work wich you wor ksome days..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont know if it was showed anywhere, anyway heres thief in g70+g75 if anyone care

edit: well i saw theres already a screen...

Attachments

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Anyone can download VB and make a window with a button and some text. One picture isn't showing anything. Make a video or do some kind of demo and let someone test, until then I most certainly dont believe you. and as justei said, its you lol

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1post:not realy good start just for info and the program is still in beta and needs alot to be done,fixed and so on and ye soon there gonna be a video.. i just dont have much time left cuz of sql..

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1post:not realy good start just for info and the program is still in beta and needs alot to be done,fixed and so on and ye soon there gonna be a video.. i just dont have much time left cuz of sql..

Or instead of wasting everyone's time, you can just say that you can't code. Anyway, Wont be posting in this thread anymore since I have nothing to show.

Im not a post-lady like you so I dont care if this is my first or last.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

by Inixsoft

PVP ARENA

More pic @

nothing special.

Last edited:
Reaction score
lol its kind of joke?

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

btw here is agian after some modification

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice Picture

Just a nice picture :O
Do you think the sword fits or i need to fix it a little bit? i mean play with the colors a bit? :w00t:

Attachments

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Re: Nice Picture

Just a nice picture :O
Do you think the sword fits or i need to fix it a little bit? i mean play with the colors a bit? :w00t:

Very nice armor :) the sword is okay but the handle color dosent really fit with the colors so that u could change and the rest is ok ^^

Back