Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New system?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello dear kal players!

I've been thinking about to add a system...

In those days every servers reseting in 1-5 months,so there we go,whats about if there will be a system wich delete automatical/manually every player who didnt logged ingame for 1-2 weeks maybe (1month)
So new players who will join can get on rank and so on,its because when i asking players why you dont join a p-server (example: its alredy opened 4months agoo,and too high levels on it)
I asking if its a good idea or not?

Please dont flame this thread.

Reaction score
Why would you delete them? Excluding them from the ranking would be enough...
And then what... Let's say of you "normal" top 100 list are 10 people still playing.. These 10 people are the top 10 and the level gap could be around 10, maybe 20 level from the highest to the lowest. This will look like a server with less than 100 players.

make Love, not War!
Reaction score
Actually I like the idea!
But as strik3r sais, excluding from the ranking would be enough. So only active players will be shown in the ranking. Deleting would be too hard.. maybe someone is on vacation or working for 1 month .. Forcing them to login would be stupid :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Best one actually only to show online players in ranking and that's all :p

Back