Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

lets talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i tried to do something for this community but corrupted moderator closed my thread for no reason, u have no prove thats sirix dll just retards told u to close thread and u did.. Well
acting like kid? naaah its just truth.

ah i almost forgot we all know that madknight is selling dlls and seems like he doesnt like if some1 release them for free, just to be clear ill finish it and release it for FREE.

off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
as i said already, constant 5, scrolldown to skill canceled, change the 5 to 1, and its done.

nothing new, nothing special.

and it is sirix's dll, did u rly used detour on spin, to make the spin useable on any charge? hell u rly have to be a pro..

"facepalm"

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I closed the thread to stop people flaming at you, If I hadn't believed you made/modified the add-on server side, which i am sure you did. I would have changed the name to a re-release. I closed the thread due to the nature of responses you were getting. To protect YOUR interest and also... stop the arguing.

If the arguing continues here, i shall just close this thread. and if another one is made after with more arguing and fighting, I shall delete them.

Come on guys just leave the guy be, at least hes released something that people have been looking for and requesting.

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
as i said already, constant 5, scrolldown to skill canceled, change the 5 to 1, and its done.

nothing new, nothing special.

and it is sirix's dll, did u rly used detour on spin, to make the spin useable on any charge? hell u rly have to be a pro..

"facepalm"

Are you retarded?:eek: He already had a beta of his server project some months ago with all the stuff you can only dream about so gtfo plz

Also yea I'm a bit confused about the release topic too, why was it closed? why was it hated? DAFUK :O

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im a little confused too on to why it was hated, I TEMPORARILY closed the thread to have a quick word with the people involved. (And to also stop anymore unnessisary posts or retaliations) be the bigger man n dnt bite back to them, let peeps think what they want to think.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This situation made my day, it's some kind of paradox. xD
Closing threads before the full DLL comes out just to not allow him to release it. I see madknight has something to do with this... $$$$$$$$$$

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lawl lafreak, captain me hava no moni me hava open svr more tora and other maka moni, get out of ur topic and back 2 bangoshitonline.

Yea sorry I have just took sirix DLL and hexedited it to make good st00f on bangoshitonline me better no talk. xD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thread has been re-opened.. like i said.. after i spoke to those involved in the flame war.

IF you guys wanna flame at each other.. please go do it on skype or something, or just ignore each other. Best thing to do.

off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
lafreak, befor u start to try to talk about something, u should read first my post :) my post has nothing to do with the dll from sirix.

didnt u have to do any kind of poop, like, open the 4th svr to make some moniii ? so? just can lol about you :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Trax
If you're doing something good and with passion why don't take money for that?
lafreak did a great job and for sure it wasn't a crappy server like yours, so witch please don't talk if you have no idea what he did.
All these jew and obssession kals are r3vo's job.
You did nothing for the kal world and you should stfu.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think all has been said that people wanted to say here, Thread closed before i need to get the fore extinguiser out again :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back