Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TEAM Recruitment Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright. i think i already posted here before. but im gonna post again because its about something else this time.

Who are we?

My name is DreameR and i am one (together with Zelda21 and Wiesel) of the owner of Zoo Online.

What do we need?

Since our current Map designer does not have much time anymore, we would like to ask here for a good map designer to join our Team
and help us creating amazing places in the Kal World.

What do you need to join us?

We do not look for someone who knows how KWE works...how u can turn it on and off..we want someone with experience.
So if you think u got the talent to make amazing things, youre welcome to PM me with some things uve already made and i will tell you
if we are interested or not.

This is a long-time project, so please be aware of that.

Cheers,

DreameR

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Alright. i think i already posted here before. but im gonna post again because its about something else this time.

Who are we?

My name is DreameR and i am one (together with Zelda21 and Wiesel) of the owner of Zoo Online.

What do we need?

Since our current Map designer does not have much time anymore, we would like to ask here for a good map designer to join our Team
and help us creating amazing places in the Kal World.

What do you need to join us?

We do not look for someone who knows how KWE works...how u can turn it on and off..we want someone with experience.
So if you think u got the talent to make amazing things, youre welcome to PM me with some things uve already made and i will tell you
if we are interested or not.

This is a long-time project, so please be aware of that.

Cheers,

DreameR

i think Eric is the best guy for this mission

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,Ingame Designer is Looking for a nice Server Team.

I mostly work with 3d opl editors, (mapping is my speciality), but can also retexture stuff and so on...

more infos pm, or just add me on skype (siimbaa15)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am long time php coder, former gm, former admin/owner, long time kal player, guild leader/alliance leader.

I am extremely familiar with php/mysql/design/performance/security.

I am offering to help, I have no intentions of playing kal, so i do not need to become gm or anything like that.

If you want someone to ask questions, I'll do that for free, but for real work, that takes time, you can either pay me cash or give me amazon gift cards.

I am more than reasonable, as long as I am treated fairly.

LordJustice

P.S. I do not do any ingame stuff, strictly web stuff, php coding, sql server coding/programming.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello

I have setted up my server already ( CLEAN REPACK) Thief will come in too if we got a good coder !
Now i need coders, graphic designers, website designers etc

Server Name ( unknown ) will be decided by team. ( currently 2 ( me ) and patrick or maybe 3 ( my brother maybe ) teammembers)

Exp / middle rate

Date / it will be online probably when official kalonline is shut down then alot players will play private server we will release in time after they release the news

Contact Skype : sount
or pm me

Skills: currently not much i am a Noob artist in design photos etc.. but i am willing to learn to code .

About me : i go to special school and i have only 1 gamefriend that is frighten. ( i am not social ) but ingame and Skype etc i will be talking lot..

I played ES eather server by DarkZONE

Never been GameMaster

UPDATE : We got ingame designer already
another UPDATE : I am joining Incorporated Kalonline Project with Patrick

Server Incorporated KalOnline Owner : ( owner of server Frighten )

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It will be shut down soon of later... just saying ,btw is that sarcastic or real?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server Name: Different Kal
Rates: doesn't matter atm.
Looking for: Atm we're searching for Graphics designer, and coder (commands dll's and so on).

by the way, i don't think this is a good place to advert this but, searching for another website coder (php, html5 and so on..). Because, i don't have enough time to handle three projects at the same time.
You could contact me by e-mail arnas@axis.lt or PM me, and we will find some other way to cooperate.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hallo,

in the last Time it give´s only int like Server and they suck´s realy.
What i want is reborn Fusion Kal.Why?Because it was the best Privat Server what i have played and it is bad that it´s down :(

Server:Fusion V3
Rates:400x

Looking for German Guy´s who want help!
I will try to make some Stuff and retextured that it same like the old Fusion Item´s.
all stuff like the server i will pay by my self.and i search yet for the future a good ddos protection.

Who want join me here is my skype add:goldtigga90

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back