Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TEAM Recruitment Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello community.First i'll introduce myself.I'm from Bulgaria and i'm 15 years old.I had many servers running.They were Emporium Online,GladiatorS all versions and some more.I'm searching for a good team to work with.I can do areas [with your ideas] , work a little with stored procedures etc , add stuff etc ... with 1 word i'm a allrounder. I'm mostly active at day and gonna be ready to support a good server :)

My Windows Live Messenger : killer_1996@abv.bg
My Skype : ludiq_pi4_ot_d4
Or just send me a private message :)

Kind Regards,
KiLLeR

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hello all i am searching for nice Team
Looking for: any rate server.
Skills: Quesst/npcs/drop/adding items...ETC all what you need...
Previous Servers: any name :p.
A little about me: from Germany->msn ivan_dramac96@hotmail.com.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking for designer!
Some1 to make a professional f1 menu/pictures/designs.
Need to be good at photoshop/gimp/ any photo editing software.
Basically you need to be creative and good at designing.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Looking for PHP Script "Kiddie" and Website Designer with knowledge about MSSSQL/ODBC/PHP/HTML. We are Reality Kal: realitykal.de actually top of games rank 10 and still in beta. We prefer germans, because our Team (4 People) is often online on Teamspeak IP: 46.4.231.116:LEET.

Our Repack is based on ChillaKal and we are 400x EXP / 200x EGG / max g95 / Reborn System / KoemV2 (Aylen i love u ;) and we want to be old school (no thief / no 3. job). I am Informatik Student and the Main Developer (the only).

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking for PHP Script "Kiddie" and Website Designer with knowledge about MSSSQL/ODBC/PHP/HTML. We are Reality Kal: realitykal.de actually top of games rank 10 and still in beta. We prefer germans, because our Team (4 People) is often online on Teamspeak IP: 46.4.231.116:LEET.

Our Repack is based on ChillaKal and we are 400x EXP / 200x EGG / max g95 / Reborn System / KoemV2 (Aylen i love u ;) and we want to be old school (no thief / no 3. job). I am Informatik Student and the Main Developer (the only).

lol u need those type of people and yet u cant even fix shophack of ur server???

btw still looking for designer photoshop/gimp pro with a creative mind for designing pm me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey,

I'm 17 years old, and still on collage. For my living I'm making website's for company's etc. I've been making them since my 9th so I'm home in HTML and PHP.
If you'd like to contact me, pm me your email and I will start a conversation. ^^

- Tosfera

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RaGEZONE members.

I am looking for loyal, smart, active person to team.

What I've got:
- almost ready client and server files (for server infos leave me a message) built on clean files by exe,
- knowledge about almost every file in client and server files,
- a lot of free time,
- micro, I'm active on Team Speak.

What you should have:
- root,
- knowledge about SQL, securing PHP scripts, XAMPP, and so on,
- a lot of free time,
- active on Team Speak with micro.

If you're interested leave me a private message.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone i am looking for active ppls to make 1 Project
1.i got root. thats all but i cant do server alone ^^
contact me at private message

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
looking for a team that need photoshop designer ,1 condition is that server to have root or vps bcaz i dont want to waist my free time for servers that close in 2,3,14 days

make Love, not War!
Reaction score
Looking for someone who can write a PRO ItemGroup , that's all.
Pm me if you can help me.
Hello Mr. zigdonic,
I'm good in itemgroup i guess.
Rewrote the whole poop for RedLight. I ll do everything with cool comments for you etc, so you can change it fast + easy.
What i need: nothing :)
On Tuesday i got time if that's cool for you.

P.S.: your message box is full ;) clean it up or subscribe :p

Kind regards,
Uppa

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all - this is my first post here but I am a LONG-time Kal player; I started playing Kal almost 8 years ago and spent countless hours on it.

I have always dreamed of being a part of a Kal development for private servers after my mage's account was compromised because of a fake credit card use on the account (right after the implementation of the minimum level required to sell/trade the Kalcash items, accounts started to get hacked so the CC scammers could sell/trade stuff in-game - I was one of them). I stopped playing for a while and found out about private servers where I put many more hours of play.

I have played around with a local private server on my box for shits and giggles, but I don't have a lot of coding knowledge, causing me to lack the ability to design web interfaces and things that I'd like to do make come alive in-game. While there is a great amount of information on this site and the rest of the web, many "tools" and "editors" do the easy work for you, while very helpful they don't stimulate my understanding of what's actually happening/being changed in the process.

I am great with modeling, graphic design, idea-generation, and more. I'd love to get with a team (even on a trial basis) for the learning and the experience I could gain in part of doing so. If there's anyone who's interested in someone who is good and creative with graphic design, trial and error, figuring stuff out, and even possibly a source of base-level of moneys for startup costs/etc, I'd love to hear from you and your team.

I've played on many private servers that aren't much different than the original version where you spend hours leveling, "rebirthing", and grinding, just to face the end of "oh well there's not much you can do now but go assassin" after reaching a certain point - capable in only a couple of days! I hope to make something different that's popular because of that fact; I want to a part of something that the grinders, farmers, and sinners can all enjoy. Some people play just to level up, some enjoy the thrill of searching for rare items, others enjoy PvP, and some want to enjoy a good story line - amirite?

Anyways, cheers to all. I'm looking forward to hearing from someone. PM me on here or email me at michael AT overclockersclub.com.

Best,
Michael

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back